• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Town Tune help? D:

PurpleLutari

Bells
Switch
2665-5206-1805
Zipper Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
I just had a really cool idea for a tune, but nobody's done it yet and I don't understand notes well enough to have any idea how to make it... D:

I'd love part of this song from Yuri On Ice? I'm not sure how making tunes works, so if there's a particular bit that's easier that's fine ^^

Or if that song's too hard, the OP of the show would be cool as a tune? :D

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, so if it's not feel free to let me know ^^

There is a topic on GameFAQs where you can request town tunes!

I've seen it, but haven't actually made a GameFAQs account ^^;; ACNL is like, the only game I play these days, so I figured it might make more sense to ask here first than to make another account somewhere else XD

Hi! If there's a specific part of the song you want I can try doing that for you. I just made this one: e G B - - A D - e - - e d e
(Literally just started watching this anime last night, it's awesome)

Hi! If there's a specific part of the song you want I can try doing that for you. I just made this one: e G B - - A D - e - - e d e
(Literally just started watching this anime last night, it's awesome)

Isn't it just?? 8D Just out of curiosity - which part/song is that? @_@ I'm not a music-y person and with the different notes ACNL has I have the worst time figuring out which bit of a song a town tune is unless it's like.. glaringly obvious, eheh ^^;;

I wish their town tune maker got an upgrade during the update, from 0:00ish to about 0:06 of the Eros song would be awesome but like.. I can't see that being easy to make at all if it's even possible XD

Hiya :) i made one for myself and was wondering if you'd like this kkkk i just saw episode 7 of yuri on ice and boy did i scream bECAUSE VICTURI IS CANON GOD BLESS
20jkak0.jpg
anyways hope you like it <3

Back