Town namea! (From scratch!)

Oso

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Town names (From scratch)?Again!?​

I just love the creativity and passion that goes into naming your town. The names that will hopefully go into this thread won't be my town's name. I'm just new and wanted to see what kind of names the community will come up with!♡​

Albus
Pharr
Kosmos
Meraki
Dyna
Those are the few names I came up, and as you can probably tell I'm not all that creative... :D

Namea would be a nice name. I know it was a typo of "names", but I think Namea sounds great. It's sort of how I came up with my Wii town name, Wiianima, which was supposed to be Wiianimal (my 9-year old self came up with that). I eventually really liked that name.
I think my inspiration for my ACNL town name came from toilet paper. It sounds really stupid, but looking back, Florasy looks really similar to the Floralys toilet paper we have. I don't think I was aware of it at the time, though - it just subconsciously came into my mind. I guess you do come up with great ideas when taking a ****. :p

Last edited:
I really love Meraki and Kosmos. I can envision a little seaside-town with Meraki (maybe the mayor's a mermaid?), and Kosmos being a peaceful little meadow/forest town, with flowers everywhere and animals skittering to and fro. Who knows, maybe the mayor could be part animal himself/herself?

Dalmatia (maybe a little dog town?)
Kanaya
Iridian
Opalar
Kasila

Back