• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Thought I'd let you know

JJRamone2

Bells
A little update in my life:
Well here is what happened today,
it was mostly normal up to lunch, I went outside to eat and came back in for math, like normal, but about 5 minutes in, after we had taken our notes, the lights started flickering and after a few seconds went out, one emergency light went on but it didn't to anything to help light the way, so naturally we all took this nicely as we didn't have to do any work for a few, maybe 10 at most minutes, or so we thought...
The vice principal comes in and tells us that we're going into the cafeteria to do our work because there are windows in there.

so I do like a question of math then say "screw it" and start talking to my friends, all the teachers were talking though, and there was a guy in white walking down the hall ways, nothing big though, right?
Well after we go back into class we get 3 announcements two of them being for missing people, a few second after the first one, the guy they were talking about walks into the next class over from mine, but the second person still hasn't been found to my knowledge.

Then the third one comes on, and they say we're in a "Code Red Lockdown Situation" someone in the school, the guy in the white, might have had a gun, I'm not sure, though.
Apparently some teachers saw him and chased him, there was some trouble between them. After about a half hour we go to our next class because the police have checked throughout the school. We don't do anything for this class, we just went to the library and went on the computers, trying to find stuff out.

During this, we talk to people on messenger, people from our classes in different parts of the school, there were threats written around the school, from what I understand on walls and on desks saying something around "Revenge, Revenge, Kill Kill Kill" I'm starting to wonder about whats going on, but throughout this we've all been pretty calm.

School is over, and I talk to some people I know, one girl in my class tells me that this one guy I know, one of her better friends got expelled, now this guy is a punk and he's rough, he does drugs and *CEN-2.0-SORD* like that, but he wouldn't do this, I know that, her explanation was "that 'revenge' stuff wouldn't be -insert dude's name- thats stuff that scene kids write, and -insert dude's name- hates scene kids."

When I leave school, I talk to some of the guys friends, I know them too, so they tell me the intruder walked right by them and didn't do anything, he just had a weird look on his face, I asked them what he was wearing and they told me he was wearing white, gangster type *CEN-2.0-SORD*, he was the guy who we saw walking down the hall in the cafeteria.

So thats it, I went home and just relaxed, but I'm not going to school tommorow....

All in all it was a pretty fun day, but...strange.

Moved to Off Topic

But anyway, that's pretty interesting. Were you scared? =o

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Moved to Off Topic

Surprisingly not, I was ready to fight the guy. there were quite a few things in the room to use, also all those students against one guy, he wouldn't stand a chance, but I was just caught up in the moment. Now I'm feeling...weird.

(why was this moved?)

JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Moved to Off Topic

Surprisingly not, I was ready to fight the guy. there were quite a few things in the room to use, also all those students against one guy, he wouldn't stand a chance, but I was just caught up in the moment. Now I'm feeling...weird.

(why was this moved?)
Yah... that probably wouldn't have been a smart thing to do unless you were desperate.

(I'll tell you in PM)

STORMCOMMANDER said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Moved to Off Topic

(why was this moved?)
Yah... that probably wouldn't have been a smart thing to do unless you were desperate.

(I'll tell you in PM)
I agree,
(also thanks)

UltraByte said:
JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

Listening to Mad World and reading that does not make a good combination.
I bet not....
I don't see how you weren't scared. I would have been peeing my pants. ><
My whole class was strangely calm, but 7A, the class that most of my friends are in, were taking it really badly, some people were crying and my best friends saying "Well at least they don't have assault rifles, but those ARE pretty easy to get in Canada, I mean they have the grenade launcher and..." he continued with ludacris things to scare people.
Oh and their teacher refused to let the police in.

I'd probably be like the people in the 7A class. What's with all these school shootings and stuff lately?

Oh and their teacher refused to let the police in

WHAT? Into the class or the school?

UltraByte said:
I'd probably be like the people in the 7A class. What's with all these school shootings and stuff lately?

One shooting usually sparks others.

yeah, the weirder thing was before we knew my friend Tom and I were talking about what we would do in a code red, and I was like, "wow what if this power outage was actually a code red, eh?"

JJRamone2 said:
yeah, the weirder thing was before we knew my friend Tom and I were talking about what we would do in a code red, and I was like, "wow what if this power outage was actually a code red, eh?"
I hate it when stuff does that. ><

UltraByte said:

Into the class, I swear if I was in that class I would have pushed her out of the way and opened the door. I nearly punched my french teacher for being so stupid after, I had lost all cencorship by the end.
My friend Nathan told her to screw off, I applauded.

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:

Into the class, I swear if I was in that class I would have pushed her out of the way and opened the door. I nearly punched my french teacher for being so stupid after, I had lost all cencorship by the end.
My friend Nathan told her to screw off, I applauded.
Yaaay for telling off teachers! Especially during an event like that.

Whoa...

Yeah, I would have been absolutely freaked out if the guy really did have a gun...

Is the school closed for tommorow, or are you just not going?

This is an interesting revelation...I've been thinking about what it would be like if a friend of mine died, I just...can't...

Back