• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Those of us waiting for our switches to arrive...

Hoping GAME ships mine soon, tbh. It's meant to come before 12PM tomorrow, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If this wasn't my first Switch, I'd definitely just get the game from the estore. Waiting's gonna be tough!

I got the same info from Nintendo, I really hope it arrives tomorrow!

IF it helps, I ordered a Switch and the game from GAME seperately. My switch was delivered on time last week, and a few hours ago I got an e-mail from GAME saying my game had been dispatched - last week my Switch was dispatched Thursday afternoon and reached me at like 9am on Friday so I have a lot of hope that ACNH will arrive on time! GAME have been reliable for me!

I ordered mine on Monday evening pacific time and it's out for delivery right now ! Fingers crossed it really is and fingers crossed you all get yours soon too ^_^ Trying times for all obviously and I understand the halt on non-essential deliveries on amazon's part entirely so even though I'm anxious to get mine ASAP I won't be too bummed if it doesn't get to me on time... Not gonna let myself go full Vanessa Hudgens :rolleyes:

ETA: I also ordered a bunch of other things on Monday at the same time like clothes and toiletries (bc i left the east coast in quite a hurry with nothing but a backpack of essential essentials to come back and quarantine with family in my hometown) and they all arrived yesterday completely on time !

Last edited:
Just got an email from Amazon saying my Switch has been dispatched and will arrive by 9pm tomorrow! Feeling relieved. Hope you guys get yours confirmed too.

Got a shipping text today from Nintendo, dew to arrive 10am to 1pm tomorrow when the switch comes out in the UK!

Oh no, I haven't had anything! And my package is still stuck at the distribution center :( It's been there for 12 hours! Just send it to me!!

At this point, definitely not getting it by release day :( but the expected delivery window hasn't changed so I still have hope for this weekend!

mines coming tomorrow! I’m anxious as most people I know are gonna start playing when the digital drops but it’ll be fine!

Update on my message my switch arrived today !! It arrived a little more than 2 hours ago and I've pre-purchased new horizons digitally now :) time to wait now

My NH Switch (not a preorder) shipped from Amazon today!! Coming Saturday. A day late isn't too bad, considering how chaotic this has all been. Phew. Hang in there, guys.

Last edited:
I’m glad i’ve had a Switch for 2 years, but that also means I missed out on that sweet sweet NH Switch.
To everyone who doesn’t have theirs yet, I hope you get it soon and be very careful of spoilers!

Mine hasn't shipped yet, and i'm afraid i have to wait for two more weeks. I already asked the shop owner but he only read it without replying it :(

My Switch just shipped!!! Says it'll be here on Tuesday (rip) but hopefully it'll be sooner than that.

Went to pick up my copy of NH at Target and they gave me the preorder bonus even though I didn't preorder, so I'm kinda stoked about that :D

My Switch just shipped!!! Says it'll be here on Tuesday (rip) but hopefully it'll be sooner than that.

Went to pick up my copy of NH at Target and they gave me the preorder bonus even though I didn't preorder, so I'm kinda stoked about that :D

Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but it's out for delivery today. Hopefully yours will arrive sooner too. Same for everyone else who is still waiting.

Back