This Is A Great Site!

Just tell all the people you know. Even if they aren't the biggest AC fan, because we still have the Nintendo and Off Topic Boards.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Just tell all the people you know. Even if they aren't the biggest AC fan, because we still have the Nintendo and Off Topic Boards.
That was good that you added that. Well, at least i like AC and most Nintendo games.

NINTENDORI011 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
That was good that you added that. Well, at least i like AC and most Nintendo games.
I like to hear that from a user.

DarthGohan1 said:
NookPTP said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Welcome. Wow, 4 new members in 2 days, not bad.
Lol! Have you seen the member spike NOW!!!!????

:p
yeah, really...we've probably gained 100 members since that post.
More than 100, DG.

;)

Sorry guys, but no bumping old topics. I'm afraid I'll have to lock this. But, before I do...

I don't want this to revolve around me, but if you look at my earlier posts, they look somewhat "bland", seeming pretty much just without "feeling". Like some computer typed them up. I guess, comparing the posts I've made within the past month to these, you'll for sure see the differences. I really had no idea that I changed so much like that. I put much more detail, and you can tell that there is someone, not just a carbon-copy computer program.

:p I had forgotten all about this, actually. It's like: You were the archaeologists, digging this stuff up, and I was the civilization, that had forgotten about it's past. Amazing what you see when you look back at your forgotten events. It really is. :yes:

Kind of hard to believe that's around one year ago, though. TBT had completely changed. I think almost nothing has been left unchanged since then. Boy, does time fly.

:p And with time, ever flowing and changing, we change as well...

Back