The Signature Guide

I can't see my image size due to stupid Apple! I've tried to resize online I'm so sorry for breaking the signature rule, I tried to make it as small as possible but it wasn't enough! Is this small enough now? It said on the site that it was 244kb now and resized the hight and its under 750? Did it though? Can someone help please? Thankies ヽ(१﹏१;)))=3 *~
View attachment 230234
bruh same. cool sig btw!

Okay just wondering because I'm a worried human, is my sig okay?

Hi, I see that some people have their signatures lower. How do I get the text and images to be a little lower down? Like closer to the reply buttons and such? I feel like mines is floating. I edited my post and it seems to have gone down now. Ummmm

Last edited:
Sorry the necroposting, but the extension "Pageruler" was eliminated from Chrome App Store due malicious software.
If you had PageRuler installed in your Chrome, UNINSTALL IT ASAP!

Also, is my signature okay?

Last edited:
Sorry the necroposting, but the extension "Pageruler" was eliminated from Chrome App Store due malicious software.
If you had PageRuler installed in your Chrome, UNINSTALL IT ASAP!

Also, is my signature okay?

tTxFuMH.jpg

It looks like it's a little too tall!

Last edited:
Going to double check here as with my photoshop all my stuff resizes haha, is my sig good to go? or does it need some size adjustments fixed it from the previous height :') It'll also help to know a good height for my shop sigs lol.

This is gonna sounds stupid but,

A spoiler tab is 50 pixels. How many pixels are text? I'm on mobile so I really don't have an accurate way to judge. I can measure images but not with both images and text.

hello! would someone be able to check if my signature is okay (i measured and i think it's 250px but i'm not sure)

hello! would someone be able to check if my signature is okay (i measured and i think it's 250px but i'm not sure)

it's exactly 250 pixels tall!

there is new chrome extension i use. It's called Page Ruler Redux. Like page ruler but without the malware

lol I only now noticed this thread. Any idea how to make my signature prettier? I'd like to add my villagers in pixelated format along with my native fruit and flower, but I have no idea how.

Hello, I wanted to ask — is the size of my sig OK? Is it too big or could I make it a bit bigger?

I don't know how to make spoilers, so my signature is way over the limit. I need help.

I don't know how to make spoilers, so my signature is way over the limit. I need help.

Spoilers are made with spoiler tags:
HTML:
[spoiler] your img here [/spoiler]

if you copy the code below into your sig it should look like the below:

HTML:
[spoiler][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/017fb0a3c9ecf0cefc97f8f91cd39bfa/tenor.gif?itemid=16678888[/img][/spoiler]

tenor.gif

Hope this helps.

Is this fine now? I can't tell, if its just top and bottom of the images and text it should be fine but idk where the mods start counting it

Back