• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is cross posting allowed here?
Like if you hold on auction. And it's posted on multiple sites?
Shouldn't an auction only be posted in one place? To make it fair.
Auctions posted on The Bell Tree should not also be made on another site. Not only does this waste the bidders' time, they should not be required to check another site for bidding purposes.

How exactly do you get the birthday bonus of tbt bells? Today is my birthday and I haven't notice it, is it automaticly added on at some point throughout the day or what?

Last edited:
How exactly do you get the birthday bonus of tbt bells? Today is my birthday and I haven't notice it, is it automaticly added on at some point throughout the day or what?

I just got 100 bells. Did you get them?

You got 119 bells for your birthday a couple minutes ago :)

Thank you! :)
May I ask is it manual or automaticly done?

Gyroid sends 100 to you on your birthday + your age, you didn't get a 19 tbt bonus because you have your age hidden.

Yeah, I should've had my age revealed. >_> lol

One question, I get 0.1 interest daily, but I believe users can collect even more interest daily, how is that possible?

One question, I get 0.1 interest daily, but I believe users can collect even more interest daily, how is that possible?

No, everyone can get 1/1000 (0.1%) of their total saved amount daily. You can't increase it

I just purchased the "User Title Color Change" through the shop, how do I change the color?
I don't see a configuration button or anything.

Something went wrong. It is best if you contact a mod or just leave your problem here. c:

Oh okay. Thank you for trying to help me anyway! I appreciate it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still seeking help for my "User Title Color Change."
See comments above.

Back