• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

(Purchasable content)

We really don't like people using it but there is a way to do it. I'd recommend just not using it at all.

Going to take this moment to note that it DOES actually work and WILL take your Bells. And we can't promise that you'll get your bells back, so don't come asking for a refund if you click on someone's button out of curiosity. It's happened in certain cases, but seriously please don't count on it, you're not entitled to it.

Going to take this moment to note that it DOES actually work and WILL take your Bells. And we can't promise that you'll get your bells back, so don't come asking for a refund if you click on someone's button out of curiosity.

But how do you make it?

But how do you make it?

Not sure if staff will kill me here since they said they don't want people using it, but charge tags.

Edit: Checked and it works. I'm getting an error though, like it works but I can't post with it, anyone know why?

Last edited:
I think you're missing the point in this whole thing.

We would rather you NOT use them.

I put mine up as an example why. You can charge ridiculous prices for literally nothing and people are gullible enough to do it.

I put mine up as an example why. You can charge ridiculous prices for literally nothing and people are gullible enough to do it.

Would it be ok to do a 100 one?

I was just curious, I learned my lesson already from the Easter Egg hunt :rolleyes:. But it's okay I guess, shouldn't matter too much anyway.

Where does the bells goes? Who gets it?

yJU0gtI.gif

Would it be ok to do a 100 one?

It can cause a lot of problems if you do. I'm not going to tell you not to but if you make one and people start getting mad at you for it we're not going to do anything since we've already warned against it.

To back up my point I've already received 200 bells from people that have clicked mine. Would it have been the 5000 still people would be missing a lot of bells over nothing at all.

Ş̡͔̮̺̞̦̗̼͔͉͙̙̱̿̃ͤ̆͊̐ͭͥ̉̈́͂ͭͯ̔̾̍̅͂͠ ̵̞̲̞̟͎̹̥̪̮̼̜͓͚̥̩̜̳̟̙̆̒̄̑̌̏ͥͤ͗̈́̈̐ͧͤͪ͝O͌ͦͫ͗ͥ̏̒̓ͫͫͪ̌͋ͧ̎̚͏̧̭̞͉͕̝͔͇̪̦͚̻ ̴̶̸̵̼̙̖͕͎͚̳̬̗̞̮̩̐̈ͯͭ̊͗͛̿̑̑͆ͩ͒̒̐̿ͬ͛́M̡̛ͫ̃ͨ̅́̇͏̮̦̳̩͇̘̲̲̠͚̯͉͉̣̣̣̕ ̸͕̙̰͉͈̠̜͚̗̭͎̉́͊͊̉ͪ͗̔̍ͤ̒͜É̛̳̩̲̞̜̳̻̗̮̼̩̘ͣͯͭ͌́̀͜ ͮ̍ͩ͋̔͐ͭ̃͋ͮͤ͗̇ͭ͗̚҉̶̦̩̘̠͕̲̝̀͜͠Ö̶̢̙̬͕̼̗̭͈͉͔͙̭̩̤̟̃͋͜ͅ ̵̇̐̋ͣ́́͐͐́ͭ̀̂͆́̚͏̭̖̟̦ͅŅ̴́̓̊͊͒̒͊̍͆̔ͯ̔͆̊͏͓͕̯̱͜͠ ̷̸̵̢̠̯̹͙͕̉ͩͮͫ̒̐̂ͩͩ̍̏̏̋̂ͧ̋ͮË́ͭ͛̽̅҉̶̘͔͍̹͚̜̰̹̙͙̼̯̀̕͘ͅ ̻̮͔̩̱̳̗̫̘̪̟͖̙ͤ͒ͣ͆̂̈͋͗̈̆̊̽͊̃̔̎͗̀͘͜͡I̓̑̇̂͂͆̎̏͊ͭ̈͒̑͏̶̶̘̟̟͈̻̝̼̱͔̲̬̟̤̯̮̰͢ ̵̸͇͔̩͚̥̬̬̱̳ͯͮ͌̈́́ͤ̍ͥ͢S̷̢̛͙̣̹̺̣̗̳̣͖͍̟̠̰̜̮̘̮̝̉̆ͬ͑͌͐̚͢͠ ̴̣̞̹̣̮̥̞͈̩̲͎̝̫̪̹́ͯ̈̔̄̄̓ͅG̨̢͕͉̗̪̱̺͙͎̞͉͛ͭ̈͆̄ͦ̒̅͊ͪ̋ͣ͌̐̿̏̚̚͡ ̡̧̤̰̬̦̳͚̹̖̠͎̦̥̝͕̻̆ͣ̈̈́̉̆͛͋̏̽͂͊͗̆̇ͣ̍́͟Ö́̓̌̍̆̅̽͊͒ͧ̽̅̓͂̄͠͏̢̱̩͕̳̖͔ ̙̗̱̪͖̜́̎͌͆̊̕͢͜͝Ï̂͋ͩ͆ͥͣͥ̀ͨ̏͑̀̄̑͏̡̨̨̰̰̠̟̦ ̢̻̻̖̝̥̗̠̀̍̍͊̽́͜͠N̵̊̉͒ͣ̇ͨͪ̌͌ͧ̓ͨͩ͜͏̨͔͉̰͓̝͈͎̼̹͓̬͍̗̝̩̰̬ͅ ̛̓̓͑͒͋ͮ́̉ͯ̿ͨ̀ͩ̐̑͏̥͉̹͇̟̬̹̥G̢̡̛̼͇̖̜͊̒ͮ̓͋͐ͯ̊ͮ̕͝ ̛̗͈̹̙͓͎̖͙̘̯̮̙͆̋̾͂ͬͩͅT͔̟̙̯͙̮̼͙̹̲̭͓͚̯̰̮̥̰͐̑̅́̕͜͝ ̶͔̹͖̱̭̫͔̯ͯ̈́ͦ̅͢͝ͅO̢̩͈̮̭̗̙̩͉̙̫̯̠͕͉̘̖̊̔̆̌̈́ͩ̈́ͬ̓ͩ̾̂̓̄̒͟͜͢͠ ̶̰̟̰̪͍̤̤̟͇̊͑͑̆̎̓̾̆ͥ͌͆͗ͦͥ̈̅̔͡D̢͍̹͇̹̪̘͓̠̦͐̂͗ͩ́ͯ͊ͤͦ͢ͅ ̴̺̯̙̭͓̹͚͙̰̠͉̮̣͎̰̩͓̥ͥ͒̍̌̑̅̉͒ͨ́͌I̶̶̢̬͔̺̦͈̊ͬ̒͛͂̒̓ͬͦ͡ ̷̠̲̪̲̪͆͑ͦ̎ͪͮ͑̒̓ͤ̀̚͢͝͠S̀̈ͭ̿͌͋̆̈̐͆ͫ̚͏̨̘̟̹ ̸̶̥͖̱̘̠̣̤͔̩̼̝̱̼͎̝͈͖͈ͨͧ̊̓͆ͪͮ͊͜Aͮ̐̈̽͌͒̃͏̸̢̬͍͈̹͎̳̲̯̮̙̫͢ͅ ͙͈͓̻͔͚̰̜̝̅͒̌͌͌ͮͨ̔ͤ̈́͐ͫ̄͆́͊̚͘͞͞͠P̛͋́̈̔ͫ̆͋̈́̓͋̒̌̉̎̊̎̚͏͓̦̺͖͙̙̮͕͍͎̤̠͓̣̦̤͙́̀ͅ ̒̐͆͒̽̿̈͏̴͠͏͉̥͕̘̳̱̤̹̼̞̺̘̼ͅṔ̵̢̰̮͎͇͈̤͕͔͓̲̹͈̲̺̤̠ͯ͋ͮ ̴̛̫͔͉̟̰̦̤̯̬̱̭̳̳̻ͯ̑̓ͤͣ̾̃̓͢ͅͅE̠̤̼̗͓̘͙̟̱̼̺͇̬̹̺̖̝͗͒͗ͬ̌̈́ͪͦ̃̒̑ͤ̃͊̽̆ͯ̀̚͘ ̏ͦ̽͑ͬ̏̓ͧͣ͆͋̇́҉̀͏̡͚̤͓̯̟̜̞͈̱̮̟̹̱̜̖Ą̶̧̡̤̭̼̹͓͇̦͆̐̋͊̔ͮ̒ͯ̐̇̅̊̅ͪ͗̆̂̾͠ ̡̧͋̆̃ͭͯ̓ͫ̍́̑̐͛̍̂̇̅͟҉̨̻̬͖̳̘̼͚̺͖͔̳̺̩̗R̓͗̐ͦͤ̾͒̅͏̧̧҉̖̗̤̺ ͓͕͔̤̹͉̠̫̪̪̞͌ͩ̓͒͐́ͮ̆͊ͫ̑ͭ̉̄͞͞͞ͅI̷̴̺̪̱͙̩̯̝̪̩̘͍̩̒̓̓̋ͥ͂͛ͦͪͬ͋͊̚̕͜ ̶̴̢̗̣̺̞͑͊̔̈ͫ͆̋ͪ͌̐̒͟͝Ṇ̵̙͉̠͓̙͎̑́͗ͨ̀͑̔̓ͤͦ̏̋̚̚͞ ̸͙̫̲̥̭͍̥͕̖͕̗̖͈̥̖̺̯̆͆̽͆̅́ͩ̿ͧ̂̀͢Ţ̛͈̘͖̰̰͓͚̞͇̤̣̘̒́̌ͥ͋ͮ̃̓ͭͤ̎͒̈́͞ͅ ̶̶̪͎̙̲̘̘̯̲̙͚̣͈̎̍̓͆̊͞H̨̰͖̖͍̗̬̹̩̲̻̤͔͕̞͙̙ͩͪ͑̚ͅ ̅̌̍̽͏҉͙̮̦͈̯̤̝̖̤͕̮͜Ë̢͇̱̟͇̣̯̦̖̖̮̣͎͈͚́̒ͥ̍͌́ͫ̊̏͡ ̷̵͇̼̙͍̤̈̓ͨ̃̈́͜͠W̸̱͇̫̬̹̓̈́ͯ̀ͅ ̺̞̝͔̮̘͕̝̝̯̱̲̼̦̠̪̫͕ͧͨͯͬ̍̊ͨ̐͋̿͑̐͆ͪ̅̇̈́͜͠͠O̶̧͚̗̻̭̠̯̳̯͖͇̙͉̣̳̦̜̜ͫ͒ͬ͋ͩ̂̑ͮͤ̄͋̓̕ ̂ͪ̓̍̽͑ͪ͑̔ͨͣ̑͛̑̈͏҉̨͏̪̪̗̩̯̜̝͢Oͮ̈́̒̑ͦ̍͆̃ͬͨͮ́́͏͚̤̥̝̩̹͚͉͕̠̗̱̦͈͉̖͈͙ ̵̨̛͍̞̥̯͙̹̱̪̱̫̣͇͓̒̊ͥ̓̽ͩ͗̀D̸̷͈̜̰͖̖͉̬͙̱͒͆ͪͤͨ͌̎͑̆͗ͪ͒ͦ́̽̏͘͜͝ ̶̳͖̙̮̩͙̯͓̝̗̻͉̱̗͙̭̹̮̞̌̅ͤ̍́̀̔̈́͗͊̑̎̈́ͧ͛͋͗̏̚͞S̵̵̢̡͍͙̳̦ͪ̃̍̔ ̬̻͎̲͉̪͉͇͇͋̎͌̽͆͌ͭͫͮ̎̐͑̏̍̚̚͞͠.̵̡̼̙͎̱̘̤͍̻̟͑͊͂̄ͮͦ̈́͊ͦ̓̀̎̓̔̚ ̏̀ͥ̃͂ͧ̅̃̇̏́҉̧̤͇̞̻̭̙̯̖̯͔̝̬͔̘.̵̡͔̣̪̤̫͔̩͉̰͎̉͛ͣ͛ͥ̈́͟͜ ̡̰̼̻̬̯ͫͪ̔ͬ̓ͣ̒̉̌̀̕.̷̴̢̹̩̦̫̝͇̜̻̳̭͓̣͕̺̮͎̟͔͉̆̔̓̐̋ͮ͆͆̌͊͑̚ ̵̷̛̯̥̰̩͉͚̹̠̣̼̭͔̮̟͖ͯ̓̒ͦ̓̓̄ͫ͐̂́̑̌͋ͪ̅ͮ̚̚͘.̴̘̮̘͇̟͎͔̥͔̜̘̯̯͈̝̹̿ͫ͑̅͊͐͂̉͌̑͗̒̌̈̿ͥͨ͞ͅͅͅ ͦ̍͆̾ͯ̐ͩͨ̍ͨ͊ͩ̽͏̵̴̱͖̥͉̙̳͙̫͎̰̭͎͎̠͞.̸̷͓̩̥̮̭̗̼̪̼̝̬̰̎͆̆ͪ́ ̶̧̦͓̙̫̻̥̠͍̯̱̺̼̝̺̼͓̓͂̇̇ͨ̈́̇̉͌̄̂̑͊͋̂̃́͢͠ͅ.̷̸̹̺̮͚̲̭͇̜̭͈̳̖̫͍̤͖̓̂͑͑͋ͅ

Back