• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Nope, the marketplace doesn't give bells (rather ironic).

Can someone explain bell tree direct and how it correlates with the restocks? I remember hearing about it a while ago but I can't recall mayne

If I offered buyout on an auction and the person selling it edits the buyout, is that against the rules?

halp it says 1 unread visitor messages when I read it
2AtnmCr.png
I'm reloading the page but it keeps showing up

Its kinda like Nintendo directs, usually happens because there's a lot of site news. For example the last one focused on mod applications coming, the peach collectible and some rule changes.

ok ty tom mayne

halp it says 1 unread visitor messages when I read it
2AtnmCr.png
I'm reloading the page but it keeps showing up

Yeah I think this was a pretty common bug a little while back. Try deleting some of your latest visitor messages and it should go away.

(Purchasable content)

We really don't like people using it but there is a way to do it. I'd recommend just not using it at all.
How do you do it? And before I click on that, does it really take 5 k TBT. Also the TBT goes to your account right?

Last edited:
Back