• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

omg who is ZebraQueen? ;)

haha- seriously tho, it would be good to have a master list of changed names, or if prior names were listed on a user's homepage or something, cause in most cases it gets confusing...

Last edited:
Hey, random question. Is "I want this post removed so I can have all my art shop options in a row on the first page" a valid reason to report? For example:

Post 1: (Majority of my art and shop stuff)
Post 2: (Second thing that I sell that is art related)
Post 3: Random person's post
Post 4: My reply to random person's post

Could I report Post 3 to have it removed so I could edit Post 4 to be another Art Sell related post, and therefor have three continuous art selling Posts on my thread?

The actual page says reports are only for
"- Rule Violations
- Escalating Arguments
- Request Thread Locks, Moves, or Title Changes"
and I just wanted to ask before I assume o.o

Last edited:
I made a shop put it was under construction and the title said UNDER CONSTRUCTION DO NOT ENTER OR POST and someone posted in there on purpose and was like "opps i posted I'm a horrible person" (this was their unedited post btw) Should I give them a negitive Wifi-reating?

I made a shop put it was under construction and the title said UNDER CONSTRUCTION DO NOT ENTER OR POST and someone posted in there on purpose and was like "opps i posted I'm a horrible person" (this was their unedited post btw) Should I give them a negitive Wifi-reating?

Just report it and the mods should take care of it.. Also people still pull this crap.. jeebus

It's called locking the thread.

Back