• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Yep, we both decided to step down.

Wishing the best of the luck to the new era of staff coming up with the recent applications. I enjoyed running events and hope my contributions to the site provided some enjoyment for the wonderful members of this forum! It's been such a big part of my life for so long but it's time to move on. I'll still be around from time to time, popping in to the random thread or two. See y'all around.

Yep, we both decided to step down.

Wishing the best of the luck to the new era of staff coming up with the recent applications. I enjoyed running events and hope my contributions to the site provided some enjoyment for the wonderful members of this forum! It's been such a big part of my life for so long but it's time to move on. I'll still be around from time to time, popping in to the random thread or two. See y'all around.

RIP

Site glitches happening for anyone else? I've seen this a few times.

V2Rwx5a.png

u guys shuld ban pedophile /pedo sympathizers on here plz i worry for the children on here.....we must protect them....

u guys shuld ban pedophile /pedo sympathizers on here plz i worry for the children on here.....we must protect them....

can mod respond to this plz? anyone who defends pedophilia while using a forum that is made up of many children is a danger to this website. there have already been predators seeking nudes from children on here, how are you going to make this place safer for children?

can mod respond to this plz? anyone who defends pedophilia while using a forum that is made up of many children is a danger to this website. there have already been predators seeking nudes from children on here, how are you going to make this place safer for children?

Please report any posts you think may be breaking the rules.

I bought the title colour change thing and changed it to a green colour, but it's still showing up black, does anyone know if you have to wait or have I probably messed it up???

Back