• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How do you send collectibles to other members?

go to the shop tab. look to the left side of screen, you can click on inventory to display the collectibles that you own. to the right of the item you want to transfer is a "gift" button, click that and a popup box appears for you to fill in recipient, message, and send.

my sister told me that you can get beginner tbt, or new member tbt when you join. Does that still happen or not anymore ;-;

my sister told me that you can get beginner tbt, or new member tbt when you join. Does that still happen or not anymore ;-;

not anymore, the admins disabled it due to people making multiple accounts and taking the tbt to their own account

hello how can i change my time? i set it wrong i dont know where to go... i have read the rules but i cant see it sorry if this is the wrong place it says to ask questions here though about te website

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how do i get rid of the easter egg hunting message on the top? is it just me? what does it mean im sorry im just not sure

hello how can i change my time? i set it wrong i dont know where to go... i have read the rules but i cant see it sorry if this is the wrong place it says to ask questions here though about te website

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how do i get rid of the easter egg hunting message on the top? is it just me? what does it mean im sorry im just not sure

Click Settings in the top navigation, then scroll down and click "General Settings" and scroll down until you see a date and time option (it's towards the bottom of the page).

And there's no way to dismiss the banner at the top. For future reference, banners at the top that can be dismissed have an X in the top right corner that you can click to remove it.

Last edited:
Just noticed the Snowflakes are gone. Did they get turned into TBT or anything at all?

I'd assume not because every other event currency has had the "spend it go home empty handed" policy, iirc.

Question
I have been inactive on the forums for quite awhile due to school (and other gaming duties I have xD)
Anyways, I cannot view a lot of things, like my own threads and stuff, search anything on the forums, basically anything except post>.<
is there a way to fix that? :eek:

Question
I have been inactive on the forums for quite awhile due to school (and other gaming duties I have xD)
Anyways, I cannot view a lot of things, like my own threads and stuff, search anything on the forums, basically anything except post>.<
is there a way to fix that? :eek:

it's because of the easter event. the function should work again after the event is over (sometime sunday)

I can't seem to add a gif to my signature. I do just what the signature guideline says, but it just comes up with one of those error picture things, not the gif. Help?
(Error picture thing in my signature)

Last edited:
I can't seem to add a gif to my signature. I do just what the signature guideline says, but it just comes up with one of those error picture things, not the gif. Help?
(Error picture thing in my signature)

Hi, can you please post a link to the gif?

Edit: I found it. The link you posted was:
KPv3Yo1.gifv

HTML:
http://i.imgur.com/KPv3Yo1.gifv

which is generally too big to even fit as your sig, so I took off the v on the end and it should be smaller
KPv3Yo1.gif

HTML:
http://i.imgur.com/KPv3Yo1.gifv
However, this gif is also too big to fit in your signature. I recommend putting it in a spoiler.

Copy this and put it in your signature:
HTML:
[spoiler= ][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KPv3Yo1.gif[/IMG][/spoiler]

it will look like this:
KPv3Yo1.gif

Last edited:
Hi,

Is there a section of the forum for posting in-game creations (path patterns, clothing designs, etc.) and QR codes? Would it go in the Museum section? I've made a couple things I'm happy to share, if anyone's interested.

Hi,

Is there a section of the forum for posting in-game creations (path patterns, clothing designs, etc.) and QR codes? Would it go in the Museum section? I've made a couple things I'm happy to share, if anyone's interested.

the >able sisters< thread is the best place to post in-game creations :)

Last edited:
Back