Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Im going to sleep now ill sleep good noing alot od you care aboyt me :') goodnight

@Cleb In case youre curious, last I talked to Linda, she's someone who is like on her motorcycle all the time now, I was surprised tbh. Still really likes N though I believe.

but yea backing Cleb up on Linda here, she was ridiculous. A similar thing kind of applied to Melo too.

I never would have guessed honestly.

A little note from me: the reason Fruit Vendor was in this game was because it was meant to be a negative utility for the town. If trapper trapped a player that the Fruit Vendor visited, that was a free extra kill for the mafia.

Think of it like this game's version of a Miller, like how Woodpines had Unaware Drunk as a negative utility.

Antonio and I just have 10,000 IQ for not using it then ^^

Lmao at the ?solid theory? part. Saying Cala was SK had the exact effect I intended on Rune

- - - Post Merge - - -

HYPE

im sry im rly dumb, i assumed maf would play optimally at that point so i guessed that u were either paired with cal and trying to get the heat off of him or u were maf trying to get me to vote sk throguh reverse psychology. at that point i just didnt wanna lynch town, so i went with it

i rly expected a team without cal or cleb to claim to me, the fact that u didnt through me for a loop tbh

im sry im rly dumb, i assumed maf would play optimally at that point so i guessed that u were either paired with cal and trying to get the heat off of him or u were maf trying to get me to vote sk throguh reverse psychology. at that point i just didnt wanna lynch town, so i went with it

i rly expected a team without cal or cleb to claim to me, the fact that u didnt through me for a loop tbh
You were great!
Don't lynch me off tone or agressiveness again plez

Oh yeah, if I wanted to try hard, which I normally do, I 100% would have claimed if I didn’t feel that it was unfair to town. You aren’t dumb dw, I’m LMAOing at the fact that it worked as I intended it to

IMG_20180428_010804_040.jpg

ive learned a lot. ive seen a lot. and i know that. i am mad
boaoaobaobavjvajjacigqgiaogakfafjahcafjajfqfj MOOORTY MY ACDI NOOOOO MOOOORRTYYYUICUS

Does anyone want to confirm on who put the "my wife left me" tag? I'm pretty curious on who put that up. :T

Does anyone want to confirm on who put the "my wife left me" tag? I'm pretty curious on who put that up. :T

me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://youtu.be/m3EHCTP3jic

my internet is goin down in 10 minutes. good game everybody. let this be a warning- next game- i will win. no matter what. calamitybot will be back and will not take ****. especially not from DOOBY.

Always trust the tags they're always right
Except anti Punchy tags
Yeah. Hahaha... Just like my rip town tag that I put up when two blues died on Night 1. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://youtu.be/m3EHCTP3jic

my internet is goin down in 10 minutes. good game everybody. let this be a warning- next game- i will win. no matter what. calamitybot will be back and will not take ****. especially not from DOOBY.
Thanks. It was a pretty random tag. LOL.

Back