• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The Human Centipede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisathegreat!

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Have you seen it? I know it's not like a new movie or anything, but me, my brother, & my sister were watching it today.

My mom turned it off 'cause she was too freaked out.

Have ya seen ittttt? It's creepy o_o.

If you haven't heard about it, it's about this old man who connects people's organs or something weird, & makes them stick together to make them a human centipede.

We saw the begging & my mom was like "No. nonononono *Turns off*"

XD

tumblr_lad4iuJHYr1qaaa5bo1_500.jpg

Notice the "kids love it" XD

My friend showed to me on his phone, Well the main clip. I can't believe someone actually made a film about that :S

Saw the trailers, have feared it ever since. No way am I going to watch this... Ever!

Lisamilitz said:
It's only scary 'cause they say it's physically possible.

D:
physically possible to stitch 2 or more people together? yes.

WHY WOULD YOU WATCH THIS! It just seems ewww.

Not going to watch it, or any horror movie for that matter. I quit watching horror movies after I saw Paranormal Activity, I know it wasn't real, obviously, but the ending scared the living *censored.2.0* out of me.

L Lawliet said:
Not going to watch it, or any horror movie for that matter. I quit watching horror movies after I saw Paranormal Activity, I know it wasn't real, obviously, but the ending scared the living *censored.2.0* out of me.
MFG I KNOW. I never have seen it, but my brother told us the whole story of the movie.

I was freaking scared that whole day o___o

...I'm still loling at what Kelsi said about the movie on Facebook.

It seems like one of those horror movies I can watch with my friends and laugh about. But it still creeps the *censored.2.0* out of me.

Lisamilitz said:
L Lawliet said:
MFG I KNOW. I never have seen it, but my brother told us the whole story of the movie.

I was freaking scared that whole day o___o
Yeah, I can barely even stand watching The Last Exorcism trailer on TV DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back