• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The gun, or the criminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't completely support gun control (due to self-defense) but I believe there should be more regulations. I don't think mentally ill people or people that have a criminal history should have a gun.

who ever says guns should be banned is an IDIOT
its not the guns that should be regulated its the crazy people

- - - Post Merge - - -

the amount of liberalism in this thread is gross

who ever says guns should be banned is an IDIOT
its not the guns that should be regulated its the crazy people

- - - Post Merge - - -

the amount of liberalism in this thread is gross

Is being concerned about the accidental shootings by non-crazy people such as children too liberal?

Is being concerned about the accidental shootings by non-crazy people such as children too liberal?

that is a valid point, however, if you arent smart enough to hide a gun from your kid, you should not be a parent.

and gross was a poor word to choose
surprising is a better term

Well if I had a deadly weapon in my purse. I definitely would not let my kid get anywhere near it or have it just laying around. People that own a gun need to take them more seriously.

Drugs can be made and grown

I didn't know you could make a gun

Legalizing drugs could save lives

Legalizing guns could end them

People are going to do stupid **** no matter what

it's ez to improvise a gun if u have access to the knowhow

drugs are a whole other can of worms i dont wanna get into

drugs are a whole other can of worms i dont wanna get into

just legalize them so people don't have to get them in dangerous ways

it's like abortion, make it illegal and people are still going to do it in dangerous ways

just legalize them so people don't have to get them in dangerous ways

it's like abortion, make it illegal and people are still going to do it in dangerous ways

i dont want to argue with you because i like you but
people can find a way to make anything dangerous

Last edited:

lol legalizing meth will totes save lives
and yes you can make a gun wtf

Well if I had a deadly weapon in my purse. I definitely would not let my kid get anywhere near it or have it just laying around. People that own a gun need to take them more seriously.

Over all, the largest number of deaths came at the upper end of the age range, with ages 13 and 14 being most common ? not necessarily surprising, given that parents generally allow adolescents greater access to guns.

Source:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/29/us/children-and-guns-the-hidden-toll.html?pagewanted=all

So who should be able to own or handle a gun? Even if you think they're old enough to handle a gun safely, accidents can always happen when guns are made a "normal" thing.

So who should be able to own or handle a gun? Even if you think they're old enough to handle a gun safely, accidents can always happen when guns are made a "normal" thing.

do you know what also causes accidents?
cars
there is no regulations on cars (except age of course)
accidents happen in any way you can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back