• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The end of the World

Of course it's going to end, THE CALENDAR STATES IT. Anyone who doesn't believe its going to end, is sooo stupid! :p

So, I went to see what was wrong with that girl...

I nearly got torn to shreds. And some giant dude threw a barn door at me. I think they called them... "tanks"?

I will be serious now, currently 2:13am and there is a thunder and hail storm going on outside...

Guys I read that it's supposed to happen at 11:11am on the 21st. We can assume this means 11:11am on Mayan time.

l.jpg

Last edited:
NOOOOOO ME GONNA DIE TOMMORROW!!!11 ME SAD!!!!!

Which isn't very likely, considering they can't even fire a rocket out of their country without it breaking first. =p

I really hope nobody in this thread is serious about this stuff though. The world was supposed to end like ten different times in the past twelve years.

Mmmmmhhhh. Like 12-12-12. Or 2000. A computer attack.

That image reminds me of the tv show 24.

Of course it's going to end, THE CALENDAR STATES IT. Anyone who doesn't believe its going to end, is sooo stupid! :p

Yeah. The world did end. FOR THE MAYANS. That calendar was for them, not for us!!!! They already had a 2012!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok it's 2:30pm on the 21st and I'm still alive

Back