• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super intrigued by Super Mario Bros Wonder in here! I hope it goes chosen, I'd really enjoy seeing how that would go :) I'm looking forward to this event!

Opted in!!! I'm so excited, I have such fond memories of my time in the Froggy Chairs ;w; 💚 I hope the cheering comes back in some form because I'd love to experience that again; but I'm excited to actually play some games with everyone this time too! I didn't have any of the games last time (not even ACNH!) and I couldn't get Discord to work so I could spectate, so I'm really looking forward to participating more fully this time around! Gonna make the TBTWC my life for a lil while
Specifically I'm looking forward to playing SSBU, ACNH, Among Us, and maybe also Jackbox!
I technically do own Pokémon Scarlet but haven't even started it... I don't think I could get a competitive-ready team by then lol

I added most of the hosts in advance, but quick heads up that Kilza isn't accepting Switch friend requests atm!

Opted in!

Looking forward to participating.

I'm most looking forward to Animal Crossing New Horizons, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Jackbox. The New Horizons obstacle course from a previous event was cool and fun, so if it's anything like that again then that's awesome. I always love playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with friends and with the community during these events. I'm also glad to see Jackbox being added since there's plenty of fun stuff in those party packs.

I'll probably compete in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and might compete in Mario Party Superstars but I expect, while I can at least be competitive even if I likely lose in those other games, I'll probably get demolished in these two games. But hey, I own the games, so participation for the team.

Up in the air on Pokémon Scarlet and Violet; I came up with teams that I've been breeding for future playthroughs but didn't start those playthroughs yet, so only have my janky, non-optimized, catch-them-as-you-go team that I cobbled together as I made my way through Scarlet. Same situation as my Sword team back in the previous TBT World Championships. Unfortunate. Might participate just for the sake of whatever team I end up on, but eh, dunno.

Can't wait to get started next Saturday!

how much progress if any does wonder need?

I have the game but have yet to touch it
I'll have different sessions for each world/section. For anyone who hasn't played the game yet, at least get through the introduction/small tutorial (I think? It's been awhile for me), but multiplayer should be available right off the bat. You'll just have to connect manually by pressing the plus button to open the main menu, and pressing the Wifi icon.

Would it be an issue if I don’t use Discord since I’d rather not be part of any server, but still participate in the MK8D/MPS gaming sessions?

I wanted to check before I do anything.

Last edited:
whooooo i'm so excited! i ran down the list of instructions and i should be all set to go! i loved the last tbtwc and i'm really looking forward to this one! i haven't had the chance to play a lot of mario wonder but i'm so intrigued to see how multiplayer works! is it too late to add super mario 3D world 😭 the multiplayer sessions were so much fun last time!

Would it be an issue if I don’t use Discord since I’d rather not be part of any server, but still participate in the MK8D/MPS gaming sessions?

i think you'd just miss out on potential spectator points for any sessions that are streamed if you did stop by and watch any of them o:

i think you'd just miss out on potential spectator points for any sessions that are streamed if you did stop by and watch any of them o:
Thanks! I was wondering for curiosity’s sake. If I see opportunities to spectate I’ll probably join for this event!

You would still be able to play, but it'd be more fun for your fellow forum members if they're able to chat with you while playing together! And, of course, you will not be able to earn spectator points as we gauge engagement with the stream based on how active you are on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back