• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
TheBellTreeFair2022Title-w800.jpg

The anticipated Bell Tree Fair 2022, is finally open! The Bell Tree Fair is the forum’s largest and longest-running event and we think this year's version is no exception. We're hosting fifteen events and three contests scheduled to last for a full four weeks of fun! We're also staggering the starting time of some of them this year, so don't feel like you have to jump into everything all at once!

You'll see the new The Bell Tree Fair 2022 category on the forum with three new boards:
There is a lot to do and many amazing prizes to be won! There is so much do in fact that it might feel overwhelming at first. To get started, we strongly recommend reading the Welcome to The Bell Tree Fair 2022 thread in the Fairgrounds board.

We're excited to start another TBT Fair. Good luck and have fun!

Quick note: as sometimes happens with TBT events, we run out of time and energy in the preparation stage and some things still have yet to be finished. Such as: a special enchanted version of the forum theme, the special animated collectible made by Laudine for event staff favorites, and the physical prizes added to the shop (but you can still see them in the prize thread). Look for those soon and thanks for your patience!

Wow! It's late in the UK, but tomorrow I'm definitely going to try and enter some of the events! Really looking forward to it, and going to do my best since it's my first TBT fair! 😀 I love those crystals!

OMG, everything looks absolutely amazing!! I love all of the new collectibles, events, and contests. Especially the Hero's Crossing contest. Seems like that one would be right up my alley. :giggle:

I’m so damn hyped. I can’t do the tasks that require New Horizons, but I can try some of the others. I’m looking forward to it. This is my very first fair, so it’s a bit overwhelming with all of the tasks. I’ll try my best to participate in each, that I can, though!

The collectibles look great! They go so well with the theme!

Echoing others, this layout is amazing! The colours make it feel very relaxing. I'm gonna be sad when it's gone.

I love this forum theme. Any way we could get a permanent dark theme on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back