• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

~Team Nook

SamXX

Bells
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
zwg9iq.png

News said:
<big>~4th April 2010</big>

An update and event today! I've received a lot of signups now and I'm pleased with them all. We will be hosting an Easter Event today so make sure to go and signup. It will include an Egg Hunt and maybe some other party games. I hope to see you there!

<big>~25th March 2010</big>

Hey again guys! We now have 6 Members at Team Nook so I think we should hold an event sometime. If anyone has ideas for what you'd like to do and if you'd like to host the event then ask me via a PM or post your ideas on the thread. Well that's all really.

<big>~24th March 2010</big>

Welcome to Team Nook! We are a newly formed group at TBT who will be playing Animal Crossing (And other online games) with each other and organising events. We hope to be a community of good people so you must request to join using the form in the signups below. Before you do that though, you must read the rules. Anyway, I hope to see you around, I'll be hiring staff soon.
  • No hackers or cheaters of any sort will be allowed to join the group and if they join and are found out, they will be forced to leave the group. If you do cheat or hack you must first speak to a member of Team Nook staff and negotiate with them. If they think you are safe enough to join then you can but you must agree to not use hacks in other peoples towns.
  • No swearing or spamming will be tolerated in the Team Nook thread and you will be warned by a member of the Team's staff. If you are warned 3 times you will be kicked out of the group and unable to join again.
  • To join you must post a request (In the spoiler below) in the thread. If I decide you can't be in the group for whatever reason, don't keep posting requests but I will tell you why I don't want you to join.
  • Using achievements you haven't earned you will receive a warning from a Team Nook staff member. You can only use an achievement if you have been PMed it by me or another staff member
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Signup</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Form said:
Name:
WiFi?:
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?:
From now on, post your signup in the thread instead of PMing it please ^-^</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Achievements</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
124frxv.png

New Member of Team Nook
Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/124frxv.png[/IMG]
[i]New Member[/i]
51ejnr.png

Attended a WiFi Party
Code:
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/51ejnr.png[/IMG]
[i]Socializer[/i]
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Members</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big>Members:</big>
Comatose said:
Name: Micah
AC Games: GCN, WW, CF
WiFi?: Yes
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Not at the moment, but looking to get one or the other soon.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Achievements</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
124frxv.png

New Member</div>
cornman64 said:
Name: Jami
WiFi?: Only on Wii
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Both

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Fire_Fist said:
Name: Jason
AC Games: WW, CF
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Keyboard

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Geir said:
Name: Geir
AC Games: 2 (Unspecified)
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Yes/No

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
hanyuuhau said:
Name: Stephani
WiFi?: Only on Wii
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Neither

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
MrMr said:
Name: Aiden
AC Games: CF
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Yes/No

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Marcus said:
Name: Marcus
AC Games: AC:WW and AC:CF

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Sonic111 said:
Name: Nineten
AC Games: AC, WW & CF

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Nixie said:
Name: Annie
AC Games: WW & LGTTC

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
DevilGopher said:
Name: Ben
AC Games: CF

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Sakura said:
Name: An
AC Games: 2

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Nook said:
Name: Eric
AC Games: 2

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Niall said:
Name: Niall
AC Games: AC:CF

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
TheBigJC7777777 said:
Name: JC.exe
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: WiiSpeak

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Luvbun said:
Name: Kierra
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: WiiSpeak

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
Josh said:
Name: Josh
AC Games: AC:CF

124frxv.png

New Member</div>
</div>

Nixie said:
Nice idea Sam... Though I need to ask, does duping count as hacking/cheating? :/
I'll let you in just because I know you're nice and won't harm peoples towns.

SAMwich said:
Nixie said:
Nice idea Sam... Though I need to ask, does duping count as hacking/cheating? :/
Duping would be counted as cheating as its Exploitation of a glitch.

Sanji said:
SAMwich said:
Nixie said:
If they think you are safe enough to join then you can but you must agree to not use hacks in other peoples towns.

I've WiFie'd with Nixe before and she's never used cheats in my town. I'll let you Join if you dupe as long as you agree not to harm other people's towns (Not like you really can by duping anyway.)

Anyway, I'm getting back to all the PM's now. Remember, you must send the form in PM if you want to join, or your form might be ignored/not seen.

SAMwich said:
Sanji said:
SAMwich said:
Nixie said:
If they think you are safe enough to join then you can but you must agree to not use hacks in other peoples towns.

I've WiFie'd with Nixe before and she's never used cheats in my town. I'll let you Join if you dupe as long as you agree not to harm other people's towns (Not like you really can by duping anyway.)

Anyway, I'm getting back to all the PM's now. Remember, you must send the form in PM if you want to join, or your form might be ignored/not seen.
^this Also, I don't even know how to cheat... XD

KK, I'll pm ya a form later ;D

I support this group, but I shall not join it. And I advise you to wait a little before hiring staff.

I have an idea, how about an event that involves people racing to see who can dig holes in the most house areas (you know, the signposts that haven't been crushed). This could be done in either teams or free-for alls. Obviously the winning team or person gets a prize! :veryhappy:

Edit: Seems too much like this idea was ignored, oh well... :(

A group dedicated to me? I feel loved.

Sent form. Also, I have an idea for an achievement. You can name it, but it's for collecting all the gyroids. You can also make one for paying off all your mortgage.

The thread will be updated today (hopefully) along with an Easter Event.

Signups Below:

6PM GMT

--Sakura
--Nook
--TheBigJC7777777

7PM GMT

--Empty
--Empty
--Empty

sakura said:
Can I sign up 6PM GMT. 8D
Sure, I've added you.

We need at least 1 more person for 6PM GMT and 2 for 7PM GMT to make the Candy hunt work.

You get an achievement for taking part ;)

Can I bring some DLC to add to the prizes? 8D I have almost all of them. (Just a few missing. :L)

sakura said:
Can I bring some DLC to add to the prizes? 8D I have almost all of them. (Just a few missing. :L)
Do you have the Egg DLC? If you could bring that I'd be grateful. Any other DLC is fine too.

SAMwich said:
sakura said:
Do you have the Egg DLC? If you could bring that I'd be grateful. Any other DLC is fine too.
Are you talking about the TV? If so, unfortunately I don't. ): I only have most up to the Blossom Lamp. I can get the TV if my friend is on though.

Back