• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

trade2222.png

-Aaron said:
oh boy, i knew i should've stocked up on that totally worthwhile free game last month. :p

years ago, i might have paid for this game.

it looks like *censored.2.0*, and plays awfully in my opinion, now. not worth a jarate, sadly.

-Jack- said:
-Aaron said:
Gnome said:
-Aaron said:
>free game for hats

seems legit
To be honest, I made it to try it out and see what happens.
I'm on the edge of desperation where I'd buy someone Left4Dead 1 or 2 for two of those items.
Daww.
I really wish I had 2 of those items now.

And Psycho, I can't craft either one.
Thats some nice stuff o.0

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
TRAVEES.

I have a Degreaser and Shortstop for a copy of L4D2.
lol.
nope.
D:
couldn't you buy the degreaser/shortstop for about as much as L4D2? or, the bundle with both of them? $10.29 or some odd number, i think.

or you can't buy anything? :/
Can't buy anything anymore, spent $15 on keys and random *censored.2.0*.

-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
D:
couldn't you buy the degreaser/shortstop for about as much as L4D2? or, the bundle with both of them? $10.29 or some odd number, i think.

or you can't buy anything? :/
Can't buy anything anymore, spent $15 on keys and random *censored.2.0*.
well that sucks. :/

i doubt i'll be buying anything from the store. soon, at least.

possibly a key, but probably not soon.

Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
Nice to see such an extensive topic on this game. I main Medic, Sniper, and Engie, though I'm working on improving as a Pyro.
degreaser + axetinguisher = oh god you are the ubermensch

I can't snipe for *censored.2.0*, but i love playing medic/engie, if not just because when i don't, my team is usually *censored.2.0*. :/

feel free to add me, you can find links to the backpacks on the first post.

Psychonaut said:
Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
Nice to see such an extensive topic on this game. I main Medic, Sniper, and Engie, though I'm working on improving as a Pyro.
degreaser + axetinguisher = oh god you are the ubermensch

I can't snipe for *censored.2.0*, but i love playing medic/engie, if not just because when i don't, my team is usually *censored.2.0*. :/

feel free to add me, you can find ]Dear God I want the Degreaser so bad. Same goes for the new Sniper rifle and melee. I'm by no means a great TF2 player, but I'm decent enough.

Back