• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
I just traded my Trophy Belt for a Vintage Noble Amassment of Hat.

I love trading.
lol @ the other guy.

trophy belt is like a slap to the face. worse than hatless :<
Not entirely. It's like the Mining light/Stash... but much worse. Much less visible.
Still, nice trade.

Someone tried to get my crate for the new Sniper Rifle. I don't think so!
Not after Gnome got a sombrero in the one I gave him.

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:

I love trading.
lol @ the other guy.

Not entirely. It's like the Mining light/Stash... but much worse. Much less visible.
Still, nice trade.

Those crates are addictive. I've opened maybe 6 because the first one had a Napper's Respite in it. The only other decent thing I've gotten was An Abundance of Tinge.

-Jack- said:
AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:

I love trading.
lol @ the other guy.

Still, nice trade.

Those crates are addictive. I've opened maybe 6 because the first one had a Napper's Respite in it. The only other decent thing I've gotten was An Abundance of Tinge.
I really like the look of the Napper. But I may keep the crates I get, until a good offer comes in.

Ripped a guy off today....he actually ripped himself off for accepting this.

He was trading a crate and he would take anything, so I gave him a wrangler and a scottish resistence *I had doubles* and he traded his crate to me.

-Jack- said:
AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:

I love trading.
lol @ the other guy.

Still, nice trade.

I gave you that crate too ;___;

@Bryko: I'm desperate for your Gloves man. Really Desperate.
http://www.tf2items.com/id/Aaron2

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized something.
Can we plan a Halloween event of some kind? It'd be cool if TF2 re-did the Halloween event, and we'd host it in the server.

-Aaron said:
Sorry for the double post, but I just realized something.
Can we plan a Halloween event of some kind? It'd be cool if TF2 re-did the Halloween event, and we'd host it in the server.
any ideas about/for the server, PM me or post here, it's all good, so long as either you can tell me, or i can figure out how to do whatever :p

that being said, all we'd have to do is run the koth_harvest_event map, or just rooster around on halloween, yeah? :p

sounds like a good time to be had by all.

A Halloween thing sound great!
Or even some... Spooky Ravine! B) Oh yeah, love that map for Prop hunt.

2n9cj86.jpg

Lol Have, 2010 rip off reward

Kobry614 said:
YO MAN WHERE'S MY ELLIS HAT?!?! I'm getting pretty upset dude
I JUST LEARNED OF SOMETHING FREE IN THE PAST HOUR, I AM ANGERED BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT NOW. STUPID VALVE.

Back