• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Cheer Creations - Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8066.png

a cheer for my Squirtles first and foremost but this goes for all of you
IMG_8061.png
I know it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and to want to spectate every stream and participate in every gaming session and earn the max points you can for your team, but make sure you’re not neglecting any of your needs or wants in the process !! eat good food, drink water, fix your posture, get some fresh air etc etc ! take care of yourselves, my homies
i say as i should’ve gone to sleep hours ago and instead stayed up to make this

so i referenced this squirtle Heavily for this… specifically the pose.

IMG_8062.jpeg

no tracing, and i only referenced the pose. lmk if you need me to provide a sketch or anything to prove that i didn’t just. trace and colour over the OG ref since i know it looks Pretty Much Exactly The Same

the ha-cha ethos

team three is here to slay
we're called the ha-chas, hooray!
when the crowd yells and shouts
we'll beat them all out
'cause cheering is one way we play.

the pompoms and light sticks are packed
the schedule of games? also tracked!
a wonderful pink hue
is the color for our crew
we've got so many victories stacked.

the final ha-cha from the heart
is the way we support when apart.
we know it's a game
meant for fun — we don't blame!
we're kind to each other, that's an art!

IMG_6624.JPG

Welcome to the Poyo Puffs' Perfect Pretty Pastel Party Palace Playhouse Patisserie, or the P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.! 💗 There's plenty of sweet snacks and refreshments available to help Poyo Puffs relax and recharge before their next gaming session!

IMG_6625.JPG
as soon as I heard that "patisserie" was considered for part of our headquarters name, I knew what I had to do hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back