• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Cheer Creations - Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visual cheer for Poyo Puffs <3

xzPZuXx.png

🐱
A cat named Mr. Peaches
Had a most nightmarish dream,
Cacophanies of hachas, and squirtles aren't supreme.

Though he knew the dream was nonsense,
(Squirtles are great in every way),
He climbed the wise teacher's mountain,
To see what the old man would say.

Mr. Peaches, said the wise man,
I know why you're here.
Your dreams are disturbing,
and causing you fear.
But there's no need to worry,
your feelings are not wrong.
Believe in your dear squirtles,
that is where your heart belongs.

Squirtles are powerful, brave, and true.
Kind and helpful, to cats just like you.
And the very best squirtles
are in team number one,
The great Squirtle Squad,
playing games and having fun.

So Mr. Peaches went home,
happy and content,
To cheer on his squirtles-
In every event!

🩵💙🩵

All caught up on Cheers for now! Sorry I let it get so far behind; life got busy. As always, if I've missed your entry, please let me know.

The second window for cheering ends tomorrow night so keep those cheers coming!📣

Team 2 dont despair,
Keep collecting points like eggs
We will ‘nam’ the crown in the air 🥚
Hi @Mutti! This is so cute, but unfortunately it doesn't quite meet the parameters of a haiku. The last line should only be 5 syllables. If you could correct this and let me know when it's done, I'll be able to accept your entry.

All caught up on Cheers for now! Sorry I let it get so far behind; life got busy. As always, if I've missed your entry, please let me know.

The second window for cheering ends tomorrow night so keep those cheers coming!📣

Hi @Mutti! This is so cute, but unfortunately it doesn't quite meet the parameters of a haiku. The last line should only be 5 syllables. If you could correct this and let me know when it's done, I'll be able to accept your entry.
Edited💚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back