• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Cheer Creations - Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8161.jpeg

In going with my flag submission... I made a really not good mashup of the Yoshi's Island and Animal Crossing theme songs. I didn't have a lot of hope for it in the first place but I thought mayyybe I could salvage something lol. I couldn't include my name using this tool* so I hope it is OK as an audio/visual submission.

*literally anything you make with beepbox will only save the notes and stuff, there's no name data attached...

Hi droqen! I haven't accepted this yet because I'm looking into it, but if there's any reason I can't accept it then I'll give you a reasonable amount of time to submit a replacement.

Here's a haiku!

Team 1, yeah that's us!
Rain Dance, Water Gun, Shell Smash!
The Squirtle Squad is Here!

Post automatically merged:

And here's my visual cheer as well! It's my new outfit for the Squirtle Squad!

View attachment 562639
Hi @michealsmells! I've accepted your haiku. Your outfit is so cute! However, I need a proof photo of your character saying your username before I can accept your visual cheer. It's ok if you're past the deadline a bit since you're already submitted the actual entry. Just don't wait too long. Please notify me when you've added proof.

Gabi, scream if you love team squirtle squad!

View attachment 562867
Does anyone want the squirtle shell sweater code?
Hi @Truji! Great cheer! I love you squirtle shell sweaters! I just need to ask you to submit a proof photo of your character saying your username as well. It's ok if you're a little past the deadline on the proof since the entry was made prior to the end of the first window. Please notify me when you've updated your entry.

I remember from the previous TBTWC event that we can earn points daily for making a cheer haha.
Haha Yes, it was daily the first time the event ran. However, there was feedback from some of the participants as well as the staff that daily was a little overwhelming. So this was the compromise.

Hi @michealsmells! I've accepted your haiku. Your outfit is so cute! However, I need a proof photo of your character saying your username before I can accept your visual cheer. It's ok if you're past the deadline a bit since you're already submitted the actual entry. Just don't wait too long. Please notify me when you've added proof.
Edited to pop in that proof! So sorry about that, totally forgot!!

My bad! here's the username proof
1716436763925.png

Hi droqen! I haven't accepted this yet because I'm looking into it, but if there's any reason I can't accept it then I'll give you a reasonable amount of time to submit a replacement.

Hi @Truji! Great cheer! I love you squirtle shell sweaters! I just need to ask you to submit a proof photo of your character saying your username as well. It's ok if you're a little past the deadline on the proof since the entry was made prior to the end of the first window. Please notify me when you've updated your entry.

Haha Yes, it was daily the first time the event ran. However, there was feedback from some of the participants as well as the staff that daily was a little overwhelming. So this was the compromise.

💧 as blue as the tears
you’ll shed when we defeat you,
we’re the Squirtle Squad! 💧
I’m personally really grateful that the team cheers are being run this way this time! Creating team cheers for The Bellflowers was one of my favourite parts of the first TBTWC, but I agree that daily was a lot. I know I’d be even more overwhelmed right now if I had to worry about daily cheers on top of spectating streams, participating in game sessions and all of the team element suggesting/other creative stuff, so I can imagine how it’d be even more overwhelming for staff.

I genuinely don’t know how you guys are managing everything that you’re doing already without going insane, but you have my appreciation fr. 💙

My bad! here's the username proof
-snip-
Thank you! I'm sorry it was something with your deadname. I wish AC would allow players to change their name in game, especially since these are islands/towns that people keep for years. 🫂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back