• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious what the correct answer for the mirror is… In my whole time on Bell Tree I can only recall getting one or two of them right…

We have a tie for most amount of eggs found first! So we're calculating the winner of the golden egg based on the time spent finding them (as explained in the egg hunt announcement thread). This should be ready with the answers table soon, but we will likely not have the egg totals for the final 3 puzzles until tomorrow morning.

The answers are now posted

And the winner of the Golden Easter Egg is...

Looking at the users who found an egg first, there's a tie, which means we have to look at the time spent to find the eggs, as explained in the egg hunt announcement thread.
At three eggs each, the tie is between, ~Kilza~ and BungoTheElf.
3. ~Kilza~ = 00:00:51
9. ~Kilza~ = 00:00:49
11. ~Kilza~ = 00:01:43
12. BungoTheElf = 00:02:32
26. BungoTheElf = 00:02:15
27. BungoTheElf = 00:29:44

Congratulations ~Kilza~!

We'll finish distributing puzzle and bonus egg currency tomorrow. The answers table will also be completed once we finish going through those three puzzles. The collectibles will be sold through the week, with restocks happening now and then.

Everyone did a great job at finding all of the clues, especially #6 at the very end! I don't know who wrote that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back