• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah it's so hard!! I hope I can get Togepi Easter Egg before it runs out of stock >__<

*SIGH* I just dont get this...it says I found an egg then directs me back here..what the heck do I do then? where do I put the code @??!! *FACEPALM*

did you restock the togepi and yoshi eggs? i swear i just saw the sock jump from 18 to 48 on the togepi eggs just now...

Aargh! Egg 11 is driving me crazy because I had a bunch of alternatives for it and I seriously cant believe non of them worked :p

I've just removed all of one person's Eggs for continually providing hints and begging for hints from others, and warned two others for providing hints to this member. You ruin the fun for everyone by doing this and we won't be hesitating to remove currency and items when we see this.

these are super hardddd i'm just gonna leave the egg finding to everyone else, good luck!

This event lol.

It's good. xD

T8sDouk.gif

I buy eggs! 30 tbt per 1 egg

You can't trade Eggs.

Last edited:
Um ok so I got an egg and it sent me a PM, right? I find another egg, and I guess my computer froze, so I clicked it twice, and I know that you can't get an egg from the same link twice. So I can't get the second egg I think because TBT knows I already clicked on it but it didn't send me a PM. Does this make sense to anyone? lol

Happy to have my togepi egg! Thanks for all the work you did, Jeremy (and Thunder) :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back