• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendoland? I thought #17 might have been from a non-animal crossing game after #20, but I couldn't find anything.
And I spent bunches of time poking around Thunder's profile and the mod list, but it didn't occur to me to look for a thread introducing him as one. Very clever. I had fun. c:

I could have gotten more, if I'd known WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE STINKING PUZZLE EGGS. X(

Seriously, WHERE were we supposed to input the code for them or whatever?!

Last edited:
21 is so sweet... :) I love that answer!!
p.s. if you click any of the expired egg links,
View attachment 41697

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you check the bar, there's a you f0und an egg link.
OH! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god. Now that I googled "Sweet Day" I realized I have actually played this game before. Wow.
I OWN THE GAME, YET I HAVE NEVER PLAYED IT! XDDD
How sad is that!

No wonder I couldn't figure out #17, don't even own a Wii U. :/

Reading Nookipedia really helped out in finding the answer to #16. New Leaf is my first AC game, otherwise I wouldn't have known about Farley.

OH! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I OWN THE GAME, YET I HAVE NEVER PLAYED IT! XDDD
How sad is that!

I don't blame you. I don't own the game personally, but my boyfriend does and he made me play it, but I wasn't doing well so I just stopped playing the game and forgot about it ever since. It's not my first thought when I think AC

I knew 21 had something to to with Thunder, Blue and storm duh. But I had no idea where to look :( Sad that I didn't figure it out :D

Thank you for the wonderful hunt. Jeremy, Justin and Thunder those clues and puzzles were seriously insane. Thanks for the beautiful eggs Thunder. I will treasure them :D

Last edited:
i'm a bit upset about egg 17... there was literally no way for me to get that unless I researched, and even then, it was difficult since the wiki didn't seem to have it listed on the event page...

oh well...

One of those things where you feel stupid finding out the answers.

I couldn't change the title for Quick Before the Mods Come so I assume it was changed to Quack in preparation for this egg hunt? It wouldn't really make sense if it was 500 quicks, lol.

I don't blame you. I don't own the game personally, but my boyfriend does and he made me play it, but I wasn't doing well so I just stopped playing the game and forgot about it ever since. It's not my first thought when I think AC
I see, and same. Sweet Day doesn't "ping" to mind. ;)
Sorry. XD

Damn it I tried VILLAGERS and SWEETSDAY as codes but not VILLAGER and SWEETDAY! LOL!

Last edited:
Its says in the firs post to click currency at the top and you can exchange your eggs to TBT bells. 10 TBT bells per egg.

Transfer Your Leftover Eggs to Bells
Click "Currency" in the top bar, click your eggs, and input the amount of eggs you want to convert to bells. 1 egg is worth 10 bells.

Last edited:
Damn it I tried VILLAGERS and SWEETSDAY as codes but not VILLAGER and SWEETDAY! LOL!
I did the same thing to 20 when I was typing random stuff related. I did "VILLAGERS" as well and still. It wasn't until I retyped it with "VILLAGER"....

- - - Post Merge - - -

One last thing.

Can we do anything with our eggs other than buy stuff at the shop?
Either buy eggs from the shop or convert them to tbt bells. 1 egg -> 10 tbt bells.

15 Togepi and 98 Yoshi eggs left in the shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back