• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 13, 16 and 17. Apparently I already found quack...

EDIT: Or either 5 or 10 IDk I have lose count....so tired.

Last edited:
what in the world o.o I typed in a random thing and i got an egg x3 Don't know which puzzle it's for though v_v

OH MY GOD. I finally found #17. That was...not as sadistic as I thought it would be. xD

Last edited:
I give up, I didn't get a single egg. I don't get this concept at all. What are we even supposed to do?

For the clue eggs - find the links that say "You have found an egg!"
Puzzle - answer the riddle/think of a word that fits that riddle and type it in the code, replacing "CODEHERE" with that word in caps

For the clue eggs - find the links that say "You have found an egg!"
Puzzle - answer the riddle/think of a word that fits that riddle and type it in the code, replacing "CODEHERE" with that word in caps
Are these links in TBT, and when you mean CODEHERE do you mean the URL?

-rolls around waiting for more clues- I guess I can go back to trying to catch a Scorpion now. I feel like a masochist today, haha.

I decided to go play some actual animal crossing to get my mind off 17.
Went to the island to get some medals, this girl joins me. For the entirety of the five minutes for fishing sharks, she kept running after me and digging holes around me. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back