• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2022 Gifts Revealed and Other Announcements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
seasonOfGiving2022-750.png

Merry Christmas, everyone! With TBT's Season of Giving 2022 coming to a close, it's finally time to reveal what's inside of our five wrapped collectible presents. You all did a great job gifting them to each other over the last two weeks! Your gifting also resulted in a lot of money pledged to charity, which we'll also go over with some additional announcements.

Gift Unwrapping!

Without further ado, let's reveal our five holiday gifts from TBT's Season of Giving 2022!

holiday-gift-red.png
hot-cocoa.png

Hot Cocoa

holiday-gift-green.png
bauble-silent-night.png

Silent Night Bauble

holiday-gift-blue.png
red-holiday-candle.png

Red Holiday Candle

holiday-gift-pink.png
rubber-ducky-plush.png

Toy Duck Plush

holiday-gift-orange.png
gingerbread-man.png

Gingerbread Man​

These were assigned in the last few hours, so even the staff didn't know what they would turn into ahead of time. We hope this festive assortment of varying collectibles has something for everyone! Thanks to Mistreil for designing the Hot Cocoa, Silent Night Bauble, and Red Holiday Candle. Thanks to Mick for designing the Toy Duck Plush and Gingerbread Man.

Additional Collectibles Released Today

As you may have seen, this year's candy cane was revealed in the Advent Calendar! Thanks to Laudine for designing it.

543.jpg

Holiday Candy Cane 2022​

Also, today's 12 Days of Collectibles raffle included a special surprise! As Oblivia announced a few days ago, those who purchased the December 25th raffle ticket received a new Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg in their inventory. Thanks to Oblivia for designing it. She has yet to announce whether it will be displayed seasonally or permanently!

544.jpg

Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg​

Spend Your Leftover Snowflakes

If you have leftover snowflakes, you can now spend them on the Red Christmas Stocking, Green Christmas Stocking, or Festive Bell, which were all released during previous Christmas events. They cost 15 snowflakes each. If you're looking for something a little more rare, we also have a raffle that will reward three Yule Logs, six Christmas Gold Candies, and nine Lumps of Coal. Feel free to buy as many raffle tickets as you want in order to increase your chances. You may only win once.

Stockings and Bell: 15 snowflakes each
398.jpg
464.jpg
399.jpg

Raffle Ticket: 1 snowflake per ticket
329.jpg
x3
301.jpg
x6
158.jpg
x9​

Click here for a free bonus snowflake to spend on the raffle! We want to make sure everyone can try their luck in the raffle, even those who spent all of their snowflakes on the holiday gifts.

Total Money Given For Charity

Because of your impressive gift giving, TBT will be sending $462.01 to these great causes! Also, thank you to the community members who chipped in another $431.52. That brings our total to $893.53 for our four featured charities and additional one recorded in our "other" category!

TBT's DonationsCommunity DonationsTotals
Totals:
Unbound
108.82​
10.00​
118.82​
PetSmart Charities
115.09​
7.83​
122.92​
True Colors United
120.37​
15.78​
136.15​
UNITED24 (Generators)
117.73​
30.53​
148.26​
Other
367.38​
367.38​

Daily Gifting Heroes

Our daily gifting leaderboards have concluded! Here are our fourteen gifting heroes this year:

Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 12th - KittenNoir + kiwikenobi
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 13th - tessa grace
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 14th - Mutti
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 15th - Aquatic_Amy
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 16th - JellyBeans
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 17th - Asarena
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 18th - amemome
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 19th - Aquilla
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 20th - Holla
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 21st - Dinosaurz
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 22nd - Merielle
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 23rd - DaCoSim
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 24th - Coach
Top Gift Givers Leaderboard: December 25th - Chibi.Hoshi

Nominate Your Favorite Entrees!

We still need to pick our community favorite winners who will each receive a Special Snowflake collectible! The first part of this process simply requires you to react to your favorite entries with a "like" or "love" reaction. The top 16 entries with the most reactions will then be placed in a community poll where users can vote for their favorite 4. The top 8 entries will win the Special Snowflake. There's still some time left to react to your favorite entries in these five events:
Christmas Countdown
Holiday Snowscape
Chipper Confections
Tiny Toy Jamboree
Lyrical Limericks

You will have until Monday at 7:00 PM EST to react to your favorites and then we'll set up polls for the second part of this process.

Coming Soon

Start preparing yourself or your team for the upcoming quiz in our final event: The Lost Bar! The event's closing thread with our raffle winners and community favorites will be posted on New Year's Eve. In the meantime, be on the lookout for our community favorite polls coming soon. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
i am in TEARS!! the hot cocoa, the night bauble, the gingerbread man... they’re all so cute are you kidding!! 🤩 absolutely love the new duck plush as well, and the holiday candle is so pretty! i’m in love with all of them!! 🥺♥️ merry christmas!!

i can’t believe we were able to raise nearly $900 for charity! that is incredible! amazing work, everyone, and thank you staff for hosting such a charitable event! exchanging gifts with others while being able to contribute to charity is what makes this event so amazing every time. ♥️ congrats to everyone who earned a gift giving title as well!

gonna be throwing all my leftover snowflakes into the christmas gold candy and yule log raffles; such stunning collectibles!! best of luck, everyone!

looking forward to the quiz!

Last edited:
anything for this last random choco coin I have?
For those who have 3 at the moment, the quiz in The Lost Bar will give 1 more. However, there's nothing to do with the leftovers for those who didn't manage to collect all 12, sorry!

omg i love these designs!! and another raffle?! so excited. thanks for hosting!

I love the gifts, especially the hot cocoa! I’ll be spending my leftover snowflakes on raffle tickets!

The gifts are so pretty. I really like the lineup this year. 🥺

I also just spent my 116 Snowflakes for raffle tickets. Hoping I win something at least.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, they’re all so adorable!!! 🥰

For those who have 3 at the moment, the quiz in The Lost Bar will give 1 more. However, there's nothing to do with the leftovers for those who didn't manage to collect all 12, sorry!
But can we eat them???!?!!??!???

Congratulations to all of the daily top gift givers, and good job everyone on raising $893.53 for the various charities!

Wish I got two more pink gifts to have a row of duck plushes. Ah well. Duck row achieved!

I like all of the new unwrapped gift collectibles, great job designing them Misteil and Mick!

The 2022 Candy Cane is the best yet in my opnion, well done Laudine! Also love Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg.

Nice haul this year.

Best of luck to everyone in the raffles and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
The gifts turned out to be very cute this year! Thank you Mistreil and Mick for the adorable Christmas collectibles. A raffle on top of everything is just the icing on the cake, thanks to all the staff for making this another great holiday season 🥰

Rubber ducky! The new collectibles are super cute! Thank you!

I think I will spend everything on the yule log (just like everybody...)

Ohh my gosh, the revealed collectibles are so cute—I think my favorites are the Silent Night Bauble and the Red Holiday Candle! 🥺 They're so pretty!

Great work to everyone on the money we raised, and huge thanks to all the community donators!! ^^ I'm so happy that I was able to help contribute, and I love the charities that were chosen. They're all very good causes and I couldn't be prouder of this community. ♥️ I'm also happy that I was able to be one of the top daily gifters this year! Congrats, everyone!!

I'm looking forward to participating in the quiz and the voting, and I'll be hoping for a Christmas Gold Candy from the raffle. 💛🤞 Thank you so much for hosting this event, staff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back