• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Holiday Market Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean as nice as being able to transfer event currencies would be, the event items are meant to be rewards for being actively involved. so allowing people to just gather more currency for less effort would go completely against their intended purposes

not to mention it would then just devolve into an even worse case of those with connections getting even further ahead than those without

I see your point. However, we’re talking about donating small amounts of event currency, not huge sums. For larger amounts, the Marketplace pretty much has that covered, with user posts offering to buy an event item w event currency and then gifting it to another user for tbt.

I see your point. However, we’re talking about donating small amounts of event currency, not huge sums. For larger amounts, the Marketplace pretty much has that covered, with user posts offering to buy an event item w event currency and then gifting it to another user for tbt.
even still, the point stands

plus there just isn't a way to enforce small sums only and there's also no reason one user couldn't just get a bunch from small buildup off of a bunch of people if there was

like it's basically asking for event currencies to be treated the same as regular regular tbt. which hot take but the regular tbt market is the absolute worst thing the site's faux-economy has going for it and the less event currencies emulate it the better

Voting has now started! Help us select the winners from the ten selected finalists of four events, nominated by the staff. Our fifth poll will also determine the appearance of our mystery snowman collectible.

Head over to the Voting Booth board to place your votes!

Most active users will be able to vote, but some may not be allowed based on when they last visited the forum and some other account details. If you can't vote, but think you should be able to, please let us know in the Contact the Staff board. You may vote for your own entry.

Congratulations to our finalists who have also now received 60 additional Silver Bells! We will formally announce each of our finalists and their entries when we announce the winners of these polls in the event's closing thread this weekend.

✨ Finally, one last raffle! ✨

We also have a very exciting Holiday Market Leftover Silver Bells Raffle!
Spend your leftover Silver Bells on any amount of raffle tickets for a chance to win in our final raffle drawing of the 2021 Holiday Market event. The following prizes will be given away:
  • 2 winners: Your choice of either one Aurora Sky, Snowflake Glow Wand, Frost Easter Egg, or Snow Bunny collectible.
  • 10 winners: 150 bells.
You may only win once. Winners will be selected and announced in our closing thread this weekend. Good luck!
Purchase raffle tickets in the shop for 1 Silver Bell each.

Do the silver bells for the favorites for the Opal's Opalescent Ornaments event still need to be distributed? Since afaik, the silver bells for the event finalists have been distributed but I can't tell if the favorites for the ornaments event received theirs.

Voting has now started! Help us select the winners from the ten selected finalists of four events, nominated by the staff. Our fifth poll will also determine the appearance of our mystery snowman collectible.

Head over to the Voting Booth board to place your votes!

Most active users will be able to vote, but some may not be allowed based on when they last visited the forum and some other account details. If you can't vote, but think you should be able to, please let us know in the Contact the Staff board. You may vote for your own entry.

Congratulations to our finalists who have also now received 60 additional Silver Bells! We will formally announce each of our finalists and their entries when we announce the winners of these polls in the event's closing thread this weekend.

✨ Finally, one last raffle! ✨

We also have a very exciting Holiday Market Leftover Silver Bells Raffle!

Purchase raffle tickets in the shop for 1 Silver Bell each.

just finished casting my votes—everyone’s entries are so wonderful—and will now be spending the rest of my week crossing my fingers for an aurora sky, though winning tbt would also be amazing as well! good luck to everyone, and thank you very much for this raffle! i’m happy to have something to spend my leftover bells on. ☺️🎉

Do the silver bells for the favorites for the Opal's Opalescent Ornaments event still need to be distributed? Since afaik, the silver bells for the event finalists have been distributed but I can't tell if the favorites for the ornaments event received theirs.
Thanks for the reminder, these are now also sent out, although they won't be officially announced until the closing thread!

Also, just a reminder in case anyone missed it, 180 Silver Bells is the max you can get from community favorites / staff nominations. (Only 2 users would have gone over the maximum.)

down to 0 silver bells! i wasn't sure i'd be able to get both the snowflake wand and the dreamy bear so glad it all worked out in the end, with an extra five to hope my luck pulls through for the raffle! huge congrats to anyone who made it through to voting because it was insanely hard to pick some of my favourites..

I wanted to thank the staff for yet another beautiful and fun forum event! I enjoyed it thoroughly 😊 I also feel speechless that some of my entries were chosen by the staff to go to community voting - this has not happened before and I feel so happy and proud, I always dreamed of making the list one day! Thank you so much - it means a lot to me! 💜

@Firesquids
toadsworthy 2.0

pour everything into the raffle and lose
or maybe win 150 bells
ImpartialDigitalInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

I'm so happy one of my entries was chosen for community voting, I remember how much effort I put into it 😭 Thanks to the staff for creating the event and everyone who took part!!! I've loved looking through everyone submissions over the holiday period, it's really made me smile <3

I got my votes in earlier (not that it was easy—there's way too many good entries 😭), but I wanted to say that I was so so thrilled to see that one of my entries was picked to go to community voting!! ;v; There's a ton of talented, creative people on here and it really means a lot to me, so thank you, staff! I'm also super happy I was able to nab a Cool Feather on top of everything else I wanted!
Now to just cross my fingers for that Aurora Sky. 🤞

Not me getting 9 notifications from buying 9 raffle tickets for a raffle I may or may not win due to lots of people with lots of silver bells to spend on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back