TBT's Holiday Market Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason was because I was too lazy and wait last minute, I would know because I wait last minute on most of the other projects outside of TBT's events as well. I really have to try and stop doing that and start on them when they first arrive.
luckily for you they usually announce these events at least a few days, if not a week or two, in advance so you can have time to prepare for them :)

If we’re not finalists for any of the contests, there’s no other way to earn silver bells, correct? I’m short one silver bell for the item I want to get. There’s a cheaper item I could get instead, but then my remainder after buying it would be (again) short one silver bell for the other thing I would I get.

Ofc it’s not the end of the world, lol. I don’t expect to make any of the finals (which is fine! was only aiming for participation), so I just thought I’d ask.

Thanks for the fun events! A nice little distraction from all the not great stuff happening across the world. :)

Did I miss something or was the snowflake raffle already drawn (I was gone for a week)?

Clicking on the "[User] said: [arrow]" in the quotation box will take you directly to the quoted post.

Ah, alright. Thank you. I didn’t think to check there, though it makes sense that it would be there.

If we’re not finalists for any of the contests, there’s no other way to earn silver bells, correct? I’m short one silver bell for the item I want to get. There’s a cheaper item I could get instead, but then my remainder after buying it would be (again) short one silver bell for the other thing I would I get.

Ofc it’s not the end of the world, lol. I don’t expect to make any of the finals (which is fine! was only aiming for participation), so I just thought I’d ask.

Thanks for the fun events! A nice little distraction from all the not great stuff happening across the world. :)
Thank you! I am in the exact same predicament. And hopped on here just now to find the answer to that question! I have 124 bells, but I’m not sure if there’s any more opportunities to earn bells or not. LOL. Also, I’m assuming that we can’t give one another bells. Right?

Thank you! I am in the exact same predicament. And hopped on here just now to find the answer to that question! I have 124 bells, but I’m not sure if there’s any more opportunities to earn bells or not. LOL. Also, I’m assuming that we can’t give one another bells. Right?

Yeah, the closest I’ve seen are Marketplace posts where users offer to “sell” their silver bells for tbt bells, and buy you your desired item in return for tbt. But that’s not really ideal when you just need one silver bell, lol. A donate to another user option for the silver bells would’ve been great. Maybe next time!

Clicking on the "[User] said: [arrow]" in the quotation box will take you directly to the quoted post.
Wow, never knew this! (although in my defensive I normally don't see quotes from other threads)

Yes, I'm 51 bells short from a fragment so I'm waiting to see what I'll end up being able to buy

Last edited:

I’m in the same boat, I’m only 5 silver bells away from getting that precious snowflake wand. so close yet so far!!

I wish they'd let us transfer silver bells! I need three more to buy another dreamy bear plush, which I was going to do a giveaway for since I already have two. As it is, my 122 silver bells probably won't be spent at all.

I mean as nice as being able to transfer event currencies would be, the event items are meant to be rewards for being actively involved. so allowing people to just gather more currency for less effort would go completely against their intended purposes

not to mention it would then just devolve into an even worse case of those with connections getting even further ahead than those without

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back