• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

I think town is doomed unless mafia and sk kill each other. To the wonderful sk. I suggest you out yourself. Either Maf kills you au night and then town loses or you help us lynch mafia. Then they can kill you at night. So either you, the sk loses and mafia wins or you the sk still loses and town wins. It's basically up to who you want to win.

I think town is doomed unless mafia and sk kill each other. To the wonderful sk. I suggest you out yourself. Either Maf kills you au night and then town loses or you help us lynch mafia. Then they can kill you at night. So either you, the sk loses and mafia wins or you the sk still loses and town wins. It's basically up to who you want to win.
um you know the sk could have the night lives thing right

omg read the edit. pro tip. If you have a sibling on tbt always make sure they log out before you start posting, you never know if you are logged in/

The game is coming to a close now.I already can rule Crystal and Saylor out,since they roleclaimed.Now,to look through the rest of ya'lls posts.:p

The game is coming to a close now.I already can rule Crystal and Saylor out,since they roleclaimed.Now,to look through the rest of ya'lls posts.:p
uhm you do realize 6/20 people left. 3/4 maf left means 3 and then theres an sk. Sorry buddy but your scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me and saylor are the last town

1. No.say we lynch maf. sk kills maf, maf kills sk. Me and saylor lynch the last mafia, town win
2. We lynch maf, sk kills town, maf kills town, mafia win
3. We lynch sk, maf wins

I think its impossible for sk to win at this point.

Back