• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Dalandator-Doesn't seem the most active.Bandwagons votes.Doesn't seem to contribute much.A little suspicious of him,but can't really tell what exactly I think of him since he hasn't been very active...

Jambouree-Seems pretty active.Not really sure what to think of her yet...

Crystal-Very helpful.Seems to have been the vig.Not suspicious of him.

Alise-Active,but isn't very helpful.A little suspicious of.

Callaway-Somewhat inactive.Says he has been pretty busy.Not sure if he's telling the truth though.Not really suspicious of.

In-A-Pickle-Not very active.Don't really have anything to go off with him.Not suspicious of.

Gamora-Pretty active and helpful.Not sus of.

Did I get everybody?I hope so.If not I will try to double post before someone posts after this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saylor-Not super active,but the posts she does make are pretty helpful.Not very suspicious of.

Dalandator-Doesn't seem the most active.Bandwagons votes.Doesn't seem to contribute much.A little suspicious of him,but can't really tell what exactly I think of him since he hasn't been very active...

Jambouree-Seems pretty active.Not really sure what to think of her yet...

Crystal-Very helpful.Seems to have been the vig.Not suspicious of him.

Alise-Active,but isn't very helpful.A little suspicious of.

Callaway-Somewhat inactive.Says he has been pretty busy.Not sure if he's telling the truth though.Not really suspicious of.

In-A-Pickle-Not very active.Don't really have anything to go off with him.Not suspicious of.

Gamora-Pretty active and helpful.Not sus of.

Did I get everybody?I hope so.If not I will try to double post before someone posts after this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saylor-Not super active,but the posts she does make are pretty helpful.Not very suspicious of.

callaway isn't lying.
and saylor is more active compared to jam

whats the point of posting the post i made tho, it won't even help and its just fluff anyway. rly why do i even try anymore

i tried to make a post within time but then school popped up. =/

ppl i sus: jam, pickle {?}.

also crystal MAY be sk but i doubt it lmafo

no i wasnt

k
yes you were omg and is "k" really it??
whats the point of posting the post i made tho, it won't even help and its just fluff anyway. rly why do i even try anymore

i tried to make a post within time but then school popped up. =/

ppl i sus: jam, pickle {?}.

also crystal MAY be sk but i doubt it lmafo
omg just post it pls and stop being so lazy

ALSO

Since Vanellope von Schweetz is dead, can Wreck it ralph claim pls

yes you were omg and is "k" really it??

omg just post it pls and stop being so lazy

ALSO

Since Vanellope von Schweetz is dead, can Wreck it ralph claim pls

no its a waste lmao
why do u want me to post it so bad? i made 2 cases and they both died b4 i could post it wtf? i'm not even being lazy rn.

althoo i could make a post on my thoughts rn ~.~

i said "k" bc jam is on the same page as me. like, idk what they are doing

no its a waste lmao
why do u want me to post it so bad? i made 2 cases and they both died b4 i could post it wtf? i'm not even being lazy rn.

althoo i could make a post on my thoughts rn ~.~

i said "k" bc jam is on the same page as me. like, idk what they are doing

I want you to post it bcus you've been doing nothing this whole game -~-

what about this???

So i think that it's pretty safe to say that we can rule out inactive players as being mafia (or at least, don't worry about them because they have a good chance of being modkilled). As of now, I don't have much evidence for any of my skum suspicions so I'm going to refrain from posting them for the time being.

However, I have strong suspicions that dalandanator is SK, because of their posts earlier in the game. They weren't sure about the number of skum in the first place, which is something that they would know if there were such. This could just have been advice from a coach to pretend not to know, but I think that their confusion seemed genuine. However, even though they didn't know that there were four mafia they were certain that there was a serial killer. It said in the OP that not every role would be used necessarily, so in order for them to know for certain that there's a SK that role must have been assigned to them. Thoughts?

is it just me or does the top bother me? like, they seem pretty o.k. at the moment, but some 'inactive' players can be hidden scum. {aka: zig.} so not all 'inactive' players will get modkilled, i said this before but yeah.

i don't think a coach, who's supposed to help, would make up an act like that.

tbh i'm getting a really suspicious vibe from oldcatlady just from reading the interactions on here. i think i'll be voting for her, unless anyone else disagrees

"jam, unvote oldcatlady"
"ok"
tbh this wording throws me off a little. i'm probably overreacting to this but, she seems easily swayed with her voting.

I meant that, since there are a few inactive players, we shouldn't focus on whether or not they're skum since they'll probably be modkilled soon if they're inactive for long enough. Since they haven't posted much (or anything, in some cases), there isn't much to go on so we should focus on reading active players.
also, see: zig. who was kinda inactive. guess what? he flipped red. maybe driving attention off your partners?

this kinda sounds like your trying to drive off attention of the inactive players..anyways..
inactive can mean quiet aswell, so we shouldn't drive our attention of quiet players. {unless they are like crazy-gamer...that's a different story.} but we should focus on everyone, we can't let the 'inactive' players slip under the shadows just because they can be 'modkilled'.

but yeah, i agree with the active players thing though. but sometimes they are harder to analyze / read.

also, she literally didn't post 4 days, and just said "oh yeah i'll just vote alise" seriously? will you even say why? :confused:

at the moment i really don't have any strong suspicions, but i'm leaning towards alise i think. maybe also dalandator? but i'm really not sure. i'll try to post a list of my takes on everyone left, soon.

???? ok

ok here its not much, i didn't have much to go off but now i'm late for school making this. :mad: this is a really mini case but i made just in 10 minutes because I REALLY have to go now

the rest of her posts are one-liners and such

Back