• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

omg sorry im dying
"i forgot to kill"

hey callaway i saw that you were viewing the thread what are your thoughts/?

YOU FORGOT TO KILL
HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY SURE
AND YOU DO KNOW YOU STAY UP TILL LIKE 1

WHAT DID YOU CHOOSE?! STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION AND ANSWER

i did answer the question c:

and no, im actually on the computer AND IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE

like i said, no deaths + it matches up. ~.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

and you? roleblocked? lmao

DO you realize if we lynch call it will be at 2/4 mafia and if you kill one its 1/4 an me and saylor ( if we survive) can lynch the last one? IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE SK KILL THE ONE WHOS COUNTER CLAIMING.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, I just got back from a party, what is going on?
uhm your mafia sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF sk was ur real role you'd know what we are talking about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you didnt actually, what did you choose?
and

H O W
D O
Y O U
F O R G E T
T O
K I L L

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg this is too obvious it hurts :')

you didnt actually, what did you choose?
and

H O W
D O
Y O U
F O R G E T
T O
K I L L

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg this is too obvious it hurts :')

what did YOU choose?

you can tell by the deaths. c;

axeler, mia, daniel.

uhm your mafia sorry

How did you gather that gem? Mafia could have falsely claimed from the start, I could be Ralph, or even the Vig and either of you could be lying, and I've been to busy to CC.

You trust the first bit of information you are told and that might get you killed.

How did you gather that gem? Mafia could have falsely claimed from the start, I could be Ralph, or even the Vig and either of you could be lying, and I've been to busy to CC.

You trust the first bit of information you are told and that might get you killed.
a few posts ago you agreed that I can be trusted as vig. You technically didnt claim ralph and neither did ur scum partner, sharky

alise (lmfao)

I'M JUST DYING LMFAO

DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS?!?! SHE FORGOT TO KILL HOW DOES SHE FORGET TO KILL WHEN SHES ON 24/7
She ignored the question when we reminded her to answer it like 3 times
ok "sk" what did you choose? :)
how is it obvious? lol. if you were SK you would've outed straight away. :|
wow lol ok i see you're responding to the most important thing right away ! :)
answer my question please.
alise where did you go? :eek:
why wont u ask gamora what she did, hmm?
wouldnt u rather ask the cc, but w.e.

i killed most of the people suspecting me, obviously. notice how i pushed a little more for SK instead of mafia. u~u
{the deaths match up, and uhm..i forgot to kill @ some nights,,,***.}

- - - Post Merge - - -

u know its 12am here right
She's ignoring it AGAIN and she's trying to pin it on me.
and this
the best
thing
ever
"I forgot to kill"
bye ok

SO HERES WHAT I DID

I CHOSE THE TWO NIGHT LIVES WHICH IS WHY THERE WAS ONLY ONE KILL ON NIGHT 1

I KILLED
AXLER
SUMMER
MIA
AND I TRIED TO KILL ALISE BUT I WAS BLOCKED

Do i really need to say more?

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are you?

they can in nub are you gonna answer what you picked. We arent lynch elise or gam today.

What's your role?

a few posts ago you agreed that I can be trusted as vig. You technically didnt claim ralph and neither did ur scum partner, sharky

I haven't been on the last few days, I've been packing for my move to Germany. That doesn't mean just because I didn't CC doesn't mean I could have...

But if we want honesty, I'm a Sugar Rush Citizen.

That's why I've been so inactive, really not much for me to do. If I had been Mafia Scum, I would have been on more often, as often as I could have, because a power role like that is awesome. >:[/SIZE][/center]

I haven't been on the last few days, I've been packing for my move to Germany. That doesn't mean just because I didn't CC doesn't mean I could have...

But if we want honesty, I'm a Sugar Rush Citizen.

That's why I've been so inactive, really not much for me to do. If I had been Mafia Scum, I would have been on more often, as often as I could have, because a power role like that is awesome. >:[/SIZE][/center]
why did you vote for me

Back