• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Can the people voting for me actually EXLAIN the reasons? Half of the votes are random and the voters haven't said much. Yes, obviously if I'm going to be lynched, I'll start posting to defend myself, but now it's looking like double standards. From what I've gathered, Saylor is suspicious of me because I stayed quiet and only popped up to defend myself. The same can be applied to Dalan or Daniel, they just disappeared but voted for without stating a reason. Bandwagoning? Saylor said that was a reason to be suspicious of me, and yet again, there's barely any discussion going on seeing at who else could be mafia. At this point in the game, if we don't get a mafia lynch, we're pretty much done, so I'm just asking to look into other people instead of just saying "he's scummy because he only posted to defend himself and bandwagoned" when multiple people have done similar or the same thing. We can't win if we just let them fly under the radar.

I bandwagoned for now, if I'm not driving today (there is rain, 70 mph roads here. No bueno man...) I'll revote after reading and waking up. I'll figure it out soon. Need Coffee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PM I'M SORRY-

Last edited:
Can the people voting for me actually EXLAIN the reasons? Half of the votes are random and the voters haven't said much. Yes, obviously if I'm going to be lynched, I'll start posting to defend myself, but now it's looking like double standards. From what I've gathered, Saylor is suspicious of me because I stayed quiet and only popped up to defend myself. The same can be applied to Dalan or Daniel, they just disappeared but voted for without stating a reason. Bandwagoning? Saylor said that was a reason to be suspicious of me, and yet again, there's barely any discussion going on seeing at who else could be mafia. At this point in the game, if we don't get a mafia lynch, we're pretty much done, so I'm just asking to look into other people instead of just saying "he's scummy because he only posted to defend himself and bandwagoned" when multiple people have done similar or the same thing. We can't win if we just let them fly under the radar.
You're right about Daniel and dal bandwagoning as well, but the reason I voted for you over them is mainly because you popped up as soon as your name was mentioned or night was over; that was odd to me. It isn't great evidence but at this point I don't think anyone has great evidence against any other player. The fact that you're contributing more all of a sudden could either mean that you're mafia trying to avoid a lynch, or town realizing that we need to hit scum today. Like I said, if anyone can make a good enough case on a different player I'd be willing to change my vote. I'm also gonna look back through every post before day ends and my vote may change then.

Am I the only one who finds the fact that their vote changed to oldcatlady when they were questioned scummy? I think there's solid evidence now that against either them, since they could have changed it to make it look like they aren't a team? I mean either I'm totally missing something or there's clear evidence that something's up. I again say we should vote or at least look into Oldcatlady, it looks to be a real good shot for scum.

^ I saw this post but could you explain more of the reasons that you find Oldcatlady suspicious?

You're right about Daniel and dal bandwagoning as well, but the reason I voted for you over them is mainly because you popped up as soon as your name was mentioned or night was over; that was odd to me. It isn't great evidence but at this point I don't think anyone has great evidence against any other player. The fact that you're contributing more all of a sudden could either mean that you're mafia trying to avoid a lynch, or town realizing that we need to hit scum today. Like I said, if anyone can make a good enough case on a different player I'd be willing to change my vote. I'm also gonna look back through every post before day ends and my vote may change then.

He can't just stand by and watch himself get lynched right. Does that make me suspicious now that I've come back from the void and started posting again?

9 out of the 13 people remaining is town, and maybe 3 out of those 9(based from op; please don't burn me im not a witch) are the special townies. Said 3 are probably the active ones posting so they'll know who to use their powers on. I don't know who to vote for so:

I'll go with jambouree because cap is better than me at this game.

Daniel also changed his vote which means that he isn't mafia since trying to lynch me won't do jack for them since I won't be dying anytime soon. No pressure guys we lynch town we still got 7 people by day 4 glhf i go to sleepyland now

He can't just stand by and watch himself get lynched right. Does that make me suspicious now that I've come back from the void and started posting again?

9 out of the 13 people remaining is town, and maybe 3 out of those 9(based from op; please don't burn me im not a witch) are the special townies. Said 3 are probably the active ones posting so they'll know who to use their powers on. I don't know who to vote for so:

Daniel also changed his vote which means that he isn't mafia since trying to lynch me won't do jack for them since I won't be dying anytime soon. No pressure guys we lynch town we still got 7 people by day 4 glhf i go to sleepyland now
That doesnt mean anything if Cap is better then you. That maybe mafia just leading you into a trap.

hi everyone!
sorry i was out today, i'm reading the thread now! i've been a little busy, sorry x_x

Um, yeah? Why wouldn't it make you suspicious?? You haven't contributed anything ever since you avoided being lynched. And now your'e bandwagonning your vote again?
That doesnt mean anything if Cap is better then you. That maybe mafia just leading you into a trap.
Please tell us who you think is mafia and in-a-pickle voted for you, but you've yet to defend yourself. Other than saying you suck at this game.

02. C r y s t a l- Me, I know I'm town.

05. in-a-pickle- I don't know...something seems off about them. I suggest a vig shot.

06. alise- she really hasn't been contributing and has been making exuses for inactivity, Ill be watching her a few of her posts have rubbed me the wrong way too.
you have a point, saylor!
but remember, theres always framing, so we have to watch out for that.
Its seems...idk, Fake.

07. C a l l a w a y- Don't have a good read on her right now. They made an ok post but I'd like to see her talk more.

09. Saylor- I think they are town.

10. gnoixaim- She seems a bit more aggresive this game but her play style is much different from when we were scum in twitch. Again something seems off but they are acting really pro town. to me shes a 50/50 chance of flipping maf.
11. Oldcatlady- Has been also giving me scummy vibes , specifically defended Daniel, some of her posts also, rub me the wrong way.
R.I.P. :(

So many citizens. I honestly thought that there would be more special roles.

I feel like there is a least one experienced and active player in scum.
Because if not, why didn't scum eliminate the most active and experienced players first?

Or maybe they just wanted to confuse us.

I'll vote for dalandanator. If he turns out to be scum, I'll probably start voting for people who saved him by voting for Ryan instead.
Everyone is suspicious anyway. Besides sharkystriker22, because he doesn't know who to vote for.
And that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. So I understand them?
and
That's true. If they just pop up at the last minute to vote for someone, it will be suspicious.
But the difference between your opinion and mine is that I know what role I have...
They say this like the have like a blue role, {I know the role I have} but claimed townie in the beginning for no reason. I suggest a vig shot

12. Danielkang2- Has voted without reasoning, inactive, has been posting on other places of the forum. Claims too be confused. also defended Sharky {I think} I'd just like him to be more active for me to get a better read on.

13. gamora- has been acting really pro town, more then usual. Maybe because she has been lynched many time as scum {and town} for not talking. i think she has a town's intention at heart. I think shes town

15. jambouree- one of Summer's main suspicions and axler wanted her to talk more. She really hasnt contributed much, they have me scummy vibes the whole game. I'll probably end up voting her, atleast zig tries to post.

16. Zigzag991- I ended up initially voting for them but they are posting more. To be honest I'd rather lynch jam now than them but what ever. You both have a high chance of flipping maf. Axler said would be a good lynch canidate and summer was sus too.

17. dalandanator- originally claimed towniee asked other townies to claim which was a bad Idea. I'll be watching them. Summer and axler were both suspicious of him.

18. sharkystriker22- Really confused. Defended by Cat Lady and Dan {?}. Id like to see you make up your own thought before i judge you.

I'm only playing aggressive this game because it's so "inactive," no one else is posting - so of course I'm going to call everyone out.

I'm slowly working on a write up, I'm packing in between and such, but while I have an hour or so I'll try to knock it out. ;;

13. gamora- has been acting really pro town, more then usual. Maybe because she has been lynched many time as scum {and town} for not talking. i think she has a town's intention at heart. I think shes town

its bcus im trying to improve ;_________;

Well, yeah, the fact that you stopped posting as much after the spotlight was off of you is suspicious. But I agree about Zigzag, I expect them to defend themself and I'm glad they're doing so. Their defense and increase in activity is making me think twice about voting for them.

gj elise, posting more in unofficial than here.

lol
ok, i WAS working on a post and then i got sidetracked. sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

to the reasoning of my oldcatlady vote: 50% bw 50% suspicion. mostly so i can get to my post RIGHT away. i'm really sorry for my inactivity guys u~u. i would've posted it earlier, but its already been said, again, sorry.

(blame nick for telling me the game started in the unofficial)

Back