• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

more power roles. Why? Is it bc you can kill them? It sounds like you expected them to be blue. I think I'll be voting for you.

He people who voted for Ryan? Yes I would be more suspicious of them yes.
Ok, do so if you want to.
It's already day 3 and we've got no scums voted off. Doctor is gone. Town people are in a bad situation. I don't feel very hopeful for this game anymore.

Uh ok??? You don't know what my role is either, LOL. And if you do have an amazing role, please do something and kill scum. kthx.

And I feel like you're defending sharky, you two are probably scum together .

Have I ever said that I had an amazing role?
Show me that. Please and thank you.

Even if I was scum, I wouldn't have revealed two scums that easily. That would be extremely careless.

I had no idea who to vote for so I just bandwagoned my last vote. I'll read the previous posts and try to make post about my thoughts but I'll probably just repeat what everyone else is saying here so

I'm thinking Oldcatlady is very suspicious, mainly because of this:

Everyone is suspicious anyway. Besides sharkystriker22, because he doesn't know who to vote for.
And that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. So I understand them?

Like gnoixaim stated, they randomly defended Sharkystriker. Why defend them? It just seems off to me that they're defending someone with no reason. I'm guessing she's scum and is defending someone who's some-what quiet. Thoughts?

I really hate to say this but I'll probably bandwagon today because I'm going to be driving for 6 hours soon and don't know if I can keep up with everything once I return home. I hope this doesn't effect what people think of me, I've just been so busy this last week and now I'm about to have some time to devote to Mafia, but I have to get home first. ;o;

tbh i'm getting a really suspicious vibe from oldcatlady just from reading the interactions on here. i think i'll be voting for her, unless anyone else disagrees

urgh, i don't know who to vote for either! there are a few people i have small suspicions on, {one being callaway, but i feel guilty wanting them to post, because they are busy. :<}

although, oldcatlady DOES look a little suspicious to me. though, daniel just voted me without any reasoning and kind of just left the thread? ugh.

I'll probably be voting for zig. Although I do have a minor suspicion on Oldcatlady based on what they said earlier.

Sorry,I did a bandwagon vote today.I seriously need to find some evidence or I will be bandwagoning all game.Ugh...

That doesn't make sharky not suspicious, I think that makes them even MORE suspicious because they're still able to pop in and vote to avoid modkill. Same with you ~
How could I forget! We were all forgetting that they coulkd be masons. unless this had been said before...

Sorry,I did a bandwagon vote today.I seriously need to find some evidence or I will be bandwagoning all game.Ugh...

If you don't have a clue who to vote for vote for yourself. There's enough evidence against oldcatlady to make them as suspicious. I already explained the reasons for my activity, yet two of you randomly are voting for me without even considering it. I'm really thinking Oldcatlady is scummy due to how you sounded, but she also mentioned you, so if you ask me they could easily be scum. Although people have barely posted today so we don't have any other proof to go on for anyone else, so I'll be voting for oldcatlady for now,

Changed my vote to oldcatlady,sorry you just seem a little panicky and suspicious.

Oh,and what are masons?(Crystal)

I'm a little sus of Crystal right now, from what I've seen, they're usually more helpful in other games.

So...if no other evidence comes up, idk.

Am I the only one who finds the fact that their vote changed to oldcatlady when they were questioned scummy? I think there's solid evidence now that against either them, since they could have changed it to make it look like they aren't a team? I mean either I'm totally missing something or there's clear evidence that something's up. I again say we should vote or at least look into Oldcatlady, it looks to be a real good shot for scum.

I'm surprised mafia hasn't killed of the stronger players >>>> gamora, alise, and crystal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I the only one who finds the fact that their vote changed to oldcatlady when they were questioned scummy? I think there's solid evidence now that against either them, since they could have changed it to make it look like they aren't a team? I mean either I'm totally missing something or there's clear evidence that something's up. I again say we should vote or at least look into Oldcatlady, it looks to be a real good shot for scum.
Who's vote changed ?

Back