Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Go ahead and lynch me then. Then you can confirm my role and lose an inspection and watch that I have left. Town has been useless this game.

Ok guys, I shot BellGreen. I'll post here what I wrote in my will for you all to see:

Off to bed now but I'll throw in a vote for Ashtot. You can win a scummie for best mistake now Ashtot. :lemon:

Um actually my PM from Ashtot was with campy and zigzag. So that theory is wrong.
Rip scum and 3rd party!

All I can say guys is fel's framing theory is wrong and ash can be trusted and as can i. You may think what you like but we implore any blue roles to claim to us, feel free to claim to Cory if need be, all information will not be shared between us. We need to come together! Townies are welcome to claim too!

How many shots? Fel, tbh you do look sus as two people clamim to be in contact.

yes all is welcome ESPECIALLY SCUM SO WE CAN KILL THEM >:}

Cory, why do you trust Lauren and Ashtot (not that I suspect them, but more that I'm curious). And also, I trust Cory, ashtot, and Lauren more due to the fact that the Ashtot Feloolreena's pm theory is entirely meta speculation, which I highly doubt that Feloreena would do as town, more likely as scum if she thinks that there might be a lylo situation soon.

Cory, why do you trust Lauren and Ashtot (not that I suspect them, but more that I'm curious). And also, I trust Cory, ashtot, and Lauren more due to the fact that the Ashtot Feloolreena's pm theory is entirely meta speculation, which I highly doubt that Feloreena would do as town, more likely as scum if she thinks that there might be a lylo situation soon.

because they are being pro town and other reasons...

Why would ash, I, and Cory ask our vig to kill bg? That is offering an active scum which is ridiculous. This is why we should be spared and trusted.

Huh? I am the Jack, I only get one of course.
I'm torn right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would ash, I, and Cory ask our vig to kill bg? That is offering an active scum which is ridiculous. This is why we should be spared and trusted.
Uhm, what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhm, what?

Have you not been reading prin? The vig who shot bg is in contact with us, if we were scum, why would we ask them to shoot bg an active-ish scum?

Back