• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I'm going to be voting Alise for the same reasons as Sataric stated. I don't feel Cory or Ryan88 is a good lynch.

what the ****

first, i WAS SLEEPIGN?? SECOND?? I WAS AT SCHOOL

YOU GUYS DO KNOW I HAVE SCHOOL NOW RIGHT

I agree with what others have said that Cory would (and should) have defended himself better if he were scum. I'm willing to believe his claim for now, even if his pony is anything but majestic. But that does leave me really undecided as to who I'm going to vote for. I can get behind Alise, since I've watched several games and I know she's pretty famous for being very inactive as scum. But if she was, I figured she would have at least said something by now, especially since people are voicing their suspicion of her. With only so little time left though, I will be placing my vote for her today in hopes she really is trying to slip by as inactive scum again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, hi Alise. :)

I agree with what others have said that Cory would (and should) have defended himself better if he were scum. I'm willing to believe his claim for now, even if his pony is anything but majestic. But that does leave me really undecided as to who I'm going to vote for. I can get behind Alise, since I've watched several games and I know she's pretty famous for being very inactive as scum. But if she was, I figured she would have at least said something by now, especially since people are voicing their suspicion of her. With only so little time left though, I will be placing my vote for her today in hopes she really is trying to slip by as inactive scum again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IVE BEEN SCUM TWICE OFFICALLY

ARE YOU GUY SS ERIOUS

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's famous for being inactive, not inactive as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I mean is that was a generalization she's pretty much always inactive but her behaviour is different.

In hindsight, lynching Ryan88 isn't that good of an idea. I remembered what happened in nub mafia when everyone all jumped on him for day 1 lynch.. Nothing useful came out of that, but I will still be keeping tabs on him.

You ' could ' help, but you're not exactly helping right now?? You pretty much haven't posted anything of value and you're defending yourself pretty poorly imo. Sataric, I looked up Joe on MLP wiki and he's apparently a baker. He owns a donut shop?? Cory said his pony looked majestic earlier, but I personally do not see it. Hopefully someone more familiar with MLP can clarify some things for us.

Besides Cory, I do find alise/Zigzag991 slightly sus just because they seem to be flying under the radar, as someone (Fel?) mentioned earlier. On my phone now before class, so can't really quote things. Since I played nub mafia with them, it is true that alise laid low until the end pretty much, with the excuse that she was playing in Siren's Call. Even after she died there however, she wasn't all that active in nub still. Zigzag991 also was under the radar, only brought up a few times, and pushed the lynch from them to someone innocent when they were accused. Only died bc the vig shot them god bless. They were both scum in nub, so take that as you will.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh crud I forgot to include who I want to lynch. I'm leaning towards Cory, but I'll wait for a bit before ai actually vote dor
him, since I'm not entirely sure, although I don't have anyone else particular in mind.

Alright, after reading some more posts, I've decided to not vote for Cory. I am worried he's just actually a townie, since he doesn't really care that much that he might get lynched.. I feel like he wants to get lynched, which makes me worry slightly whether or not he's a blue role or even third party role. If he was scum, he'd be fighting harder to stay alive imo. Based off my experience in the last nub mafia, I'm going to be voting for alise since she was scum & this was pretty much how her playstyle was (including her saying that she's busy). It's also been almost 24 hours since Quoted my post with my original suspicions. I have class in a bit, so I'll vote now since I won't have time to read posts or vote at any other time before the deadline. sorryalise ):

She's famous for being inactive, not inactive as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I mean is that was a generalization she's pretty much always inactive but her behaviour is different.
Ah, I see. So inactive regardless of alignment. Well, considering she hasn't contributed at all, I'm still willing to take the risk to vote for her.

I AM ALWAYS QUIET DAY 1/NIGHT 1 REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT OR WHERE I AM

i've said this MULTIPLE GAMES WHY DON'T PEOPLE GET IT.

HERES WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I POST EVER

"Ayy heres a post i worked hard on for once"
A: NO, THAT POST IS JUST FLUFF/BAD/RECAPS
ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING, PEOPLE .. OR
B: GOSH THAT POST IS SO SCUMMY,,,BYE

I HAVE NOTHING 2 SAY DAY 1
I HAVE NOTHING 2 SAY DAY 1

Can someone that knows stuff about MLP tell me if:

1. The pony named Joe is likely to be in a game with 20 total players?
2. The role would likely be a basic townie?
3. If this is a pony that Cory would likely be excited to be? (Because he seemed very happy with his "pone" earlier)

Thanks!

ALSO THIS SOUNDS LIKE BLUE SNIPING JS

Okay guys, this was all an act. I am not that big of an idiot to go back to my own ways. But seeing as I am not going to be lynched anymore, I will divulge the real reason I am acting like this is because I am baiting scum. I am actually Princess Celestia (UNLYNCHABLE) I was trying to get lynched so I can see who I am suspicious of for bandwagoning and such. But seeing that this plan is not going to work I thought I should just claim now and it would explain why I am being an idiot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** forgot to color it Princess Celestia (Unlynchable)

Okay guys, this was all an act. I am not that big of an idiot to go back to my own ways. But seeing as I am not going to be lynched anymore, I will divulge the real reason I am acting like this is because I am baiting scum. I am actually Princess Celestia (UNLYNCHABLE) I was trying to get lynched so I can see who I am suspicious of for bandwagoning and such. But seeing that this plan is not going to work I thought I should just claim now and it would explain why I am being an idiot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** forgot to color it Princess Celestia (Unlynchable)[/QUoute]

wow.........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

hhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjj

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** forgot to color it Princess Celestia (Unlynchable)

what the actual **** was that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am voting for Alise because of that spam above and i don't want to deal with her inactivity later in the game

what the actual **** was that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am voting for Alise because of that spam above and i don't want to deal with her inactivity later in the game

its just me being annoyed chill

being annoyed that I had a plan to catch scum?

dont start with this **** bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM ANNOYED BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME AND I DNT WANT TO BE ****ING LYNCHED D AY 1

Fel said:
rage/Prin - One troll post and has voted for themselves without telling us why. If you're busy then it would be appreciated if you could let us know. However I saw you viewing the thread recently, so there's no reason for you to be so inactive. Hiding something?

I voted myself because I didn't know if I'd be online or not. I go to school for seven hours a day, so I am quite busy. However I will share my thoughts now.

ryan88- I would take his claim with a grain of salt. He always acts like this in mafia and it drives me freaking nuts. It hurts more in closed setups like this one. Mafia may have safe claims, but for now, we should focus on other players.

Cory- idk. His Un lynch able claim isn't far out there. However, some can just go on MLP wiki and pull that out because... well, it's Princess celestia. I really don't know.

Alise- I would personally be fine lynching her. Literally she's one of the people we worry about every day. It's been a while, but I have been reading on Nub and stuffs.

Just some initial thoughts while I view the thread in more detail.

Back