Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Us Ethels have to stick together then :(

2zpimw4.gif

Yes together.

What is with the ****posting all of a sudden.

ccemuka seems like a bit of a cop out to me. I haven't spoken to them outside the thread, but I wonder if there is anyone out there who can speak up for them now? They haven't really contributed much but I get the feeling we are just going to lynch another green or worse, blue, considering none have died yet.

Not starting the bandwagon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But just for the record, if no one has anything to say / defence from ccemuka, I'm probably just going to throw in my vote for them before bed.

I am waiting for their responds because in newbie mafia ccemuka was a mafia. I see their way of posting and it looks the same as in newbie mafia.

Why are we jumping on this CC bandwagon for so quickly? I don't get it. He doesn't really seem scummy to me and he's actually been posting some really good defenses so far for his first real main game.

If anything, I don't get why Sataric is so Hell bent on go after me. Usually when he's town, he tries to work with me through PM but this time he hasn't said a single thing to me outside of the game thread.

Why are we jumping on this CC bandwagon for so quickly? I don't get it. He doesn't really seem scummy to me and he's actually been posting some really good defenses so far for his first real main game.

If anything, I don't get why Sataric is so Hell bent on go after me. Usually when he's town, he tries to work with me through PM but this time he hasn't said a single thing to me outside of the game thread.

That is true, but that is because I have normally gotten town reads on you. This game I was on the fence from very early on and I still remain there currently. I have instead chosen to work with some other people outside of the thread - Hopefully I have not trusted the wrong side. It's honestly really hard to tell this game.

Hello I am here now. Yes, it's true. I do post a lot of one liners but I guess that's just my post style short and sweet.

ccemuka is odd though. He's been quiet and another one in Newbie Mafia. His posts this game are a bunch of one liners and barely any at that, unlike NikkiNikki. He basically has some generic statements

and ones that just look really scummy to me.

Okay, waiting for night, maybe I'm overly paranoid but it really does look like he's trying to wait for whoever his team killed to start talking? I don't know, maybe it's a little too obvious for him. The game started during night. Nothing really happens during night. I was Waiting until day to start talking because of this. Nobody was actually talking. Once night ends and you find out who died or not. Discussing who to lynch usually happens during the day so I was waiting for that.

Here it just looks like he's trying to avoid pointing fingers.I wasn't avoiding pointing fingers, I was avoiding lynching a townie for a newbie mistake

He calls the plan cheap, almost as if he's scum trying to get a last minute attack to not do. I called cheap because of how fast Birds went.
Anyways, I'm Emily Brent. After rereading Kaiaa's death I realized we had the same role. Panicked, I pmed the only person I really thought was town, Oath.

He said "I would say no, don't say you two have the same role. At least not until we figure out this whole "mass-roleclaim to Cory" thing. That's taking a bit of precedence right now, and with Feloreena possibly up on the lynch block, you could end up there over her :/" Anyways since my internet is about to cut out, I probs won't be able to post again again today. I suggest Detective to check Oath at night.

I'm sorry but I was suspicious of your double roleclaim. Your behavior this game lines up with your previous scum behavior.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remind me though, ccemuka, why you thought I was town then but are so willing to flip on me now.

Are you the second Emily Brent that Gandalf referred to?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And in the meantime until you respond, I'll suggest Okasan as lynch maybe?

Unless someone else has a good idea.

Rereading the day I'm curious as to why superpwnguin voted Ccemuka without saying anything other than ehat Gandalf called ****posting

Fair enough. But if you dont like me calling you out for not explaining your vote, then would you kindly do so in the future?

Does anyone know if a detective inspected ccemuka? Otherwise there's probably no other way that Gandalf should know that there are two Emily Brents unless they're on the same team... (I'm assuming that oath didn't tell him based on the earlier posts).

Hmm... that makes me think they might be on the same scum team. I think ccemuka is probably the best lynch target for today, we could probably get some answers from it.

Does anyone know if a detective inspected ccemuka? Otherwise there's probably no other way that Gandalf should know that there are two Emily Brents unless they're on the same team... (I'm assuming that oath didn't tell him based on the earlier posts).

To expand upon this, I just want to quickly quote the messages relevant to Feloreenas thoughts:

I agree with you on NikkiNikki and ccemuka, brought them up before but that was based solely on evidence from this thread. I thought it was pretty lame that when I asked them bring out some thoughts, ccemuka just focused on the ongoing Superpenguin x Sataric feud. Makes me wonder considering their arguments are so effective for giving something for scum to hide behind.

So Ethel Rogers has no follow up claims? That's something. I know from outside thread communication that there must be at least two Emily Brent Townies. This makes me wonder which roles are doubled up (ie Tony Marston, Faloreena x Mewmewmew) and which ones are singular, and on that passage of thought if it is the single role Townies that might be the Scum alternate townie names. Based on this I'm not going to put any trust in Superpenguin yet, just bear what I said in mind in case I die today or tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm Emily Brent. After rereading Kaiaa's death I realized we had the same role. Panicked, I pmed the only person I really thought was town, Oath.

If Ccemuka told Oath2Order he was Emily Brent, does that mean that someone else told Gandalf that they are Emily Brent as well, making the total claims for that role three? Or are they talking about the same person, namely Ccemuka? Because it really doesn't sound like that at all to me.

Anyways, the day is almost over and there's no time to lynch anyone else. Ccemuka is definitely suspicious, and he's online right now on TBT, but not really trying to answer the questions we have for him here in the Mafia game. I find that pretty scummy. I will vote for him and majority will be reached. However, if he flips town, then Gandalf has some explaining to do.

No one claimed emily brent to me because I am emily brent. Thought it woild be better than outright claiming in the thread. Cauesed more damage than it is worth now.

Back