• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

If CC flips town I'm gonna be so pissed off with you guys. I didn't want to bandwagon lynch him because I seriously don't see him flipping scum, but I didn't want to stand out to everyone else and seem scummy. Sorry man :(

Also, who all HAS talked to Gandalf? And where has Okasan been?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one claimed emily brent to me because I am emily brent. Thought it woild be better than outright claiming in the thread. Cauesed more damage than it is worth now.

Ninjad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait a minute... Wouldn't that make three Emily Brent's then? Someone is obviously talking out their ass right now.

Woah pro spelling. And no that is still ****posting and you were clogging up the thread.

Voting ccemuka because I don't believe there is three of the same townie role.

Simply put: If Ccemuka flips as anything other than Emily Brent, Gandalf might be telling the truth. Otherwise, Gandalf is probably lying. (I believe in you, Gandalf! Don't let us down!)

Night 3

HsbVYWV.png

ccemuka (Emily Brent) was lynched.

Night will end in 24 hours, on June 21 at 11:30 PM EDT.

Lol woah, alright, I literally have nothing to say. There are three Emily Brent's. I got screwed by my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip ccemuka, still don't know what to say. Sorry town?

Lol woah, alright, I literally have nothing to say. There are three Emily Brent's. I got screwed by my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip ccemuka, still don't know what to say. Sorry town?

Whoever is detective, would it be possible for you to check Gandalf?

I believe there is a possibility that the last Emily Brent is a mafia. Here's why:

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers
Ethel Rogers
Ethel Rogers
Vera Claythorne
Vera Claythorne
Tony Marston
Tony Marston
Emily Brent
Emily Brent

Emily Brent

Since the townie role are double and there is the possibility of the third Emily we have 11 townies and 5 blues which a total of 16 guest. We have lost 6 townies and both Emily's are dead.
I believe this third Emily could be

The Killer (Mafia Goon)
The guests are trying to find who among them is the killer. Masquerading as an island guest, you also have a townie role. If William Blore investigates you, he will see both of your roles. You can send in KP.

The detective should check on Gandalf.

Why am I as good as dead? I'm literally just in shock at how bad my draw is at the moment but I'm definitely not ready to just go down without a fight because of it.

Honestly, I don't trust Superpenguin. We know his townie role but you are way to keen on getting me out now and also a little before all this crazy just based on flimsy 'he should already be dead' evidence. I can imagine scum are having a pretty good laugh in the quick topic at how bad my situation is right now but whatever. I would rather the detective inspect someone else out there but at the same time I don't want to be another townie miss lynch.

And lol I said the same thing when I was scum in pleasure cruise, but honestly why would I stick my neck out on the line like this when I simply could have gone with the flow and lynched ccemuka on inactivity. I didn't have to confirm my role in the thread. I wanted to let town know at the time with my initial post that there were doubled up townies (which was still a little foggy) and was hoping that if someone else had tried to claim Emily Brent outside the thread seeing as Kaiaa had just died, someone would assume they had also told me and we could weed them out as scum if they were to approach me by pm. Not the case though but obviously it's only me who knows there are actually three Emily Brents and that the third isn't scum.

I believe there is a possibility that the last Emily Brent is a mafia. Here's why:

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers
Ethel Rogers
Ethel Rogers
Vera Claythorne
Vera Claythorne
Tony Marston
Tony Marston
Emily Brent
Emily Brent

Emily Brent

Since the townie role are double and there is the possibility of the third Emily we have 11 townies and 5 blues which a total of 16 guest. We have lost 6 townies and both Emily's are dead.
I believe this third Emily could be

The detective should check on Gandalf.

Both the Godfather AND Goon role descriptions imply they have a townie role so this list doesn't matter. If I die that just means there are four people left with townie roles, two of which are scum, and one townie being known as Superpenguin. Both the Ethel Rogers could be scum for all we know. If you want to lynch me over this then your next move has to be taking out everyone else who returns green, as they are the most likely to be hiding a red role. By that logic, the detective needs inspect another random player tonight, have a vig shoot superpenguin or me and lynch the other tomorrow. The worst is going to be we lose two townies but it's really all I can come up with to prove my innocence, unless you all want to roleclaim to cory in which case rip integrity.

Why am I as good as dead? I'm literally just in shock at how bad my draw is at the moment but I'm definitely not ready to just go down without a fight because of it.

Honestly, I don't trust Superpenguin. We know his townie role but you are way to keen on getting me out now and also a little before all this crazy just based on flimsy 'he should already be dead' evidence. I can imagine scum are having a pretty good laugh in the quick topic at how bad my situation is right now but whatever. I would rather the detective inspect someone else out there but at the same time I don't want to be another townie miss lynch.

Okay, just stop. YOu yell at me for being inactive and then you yell at me when I post but it's against you. Oh well. You're the most suspicious, and I wish a vig would just shoot you so we don't have to deal with this during the next Day. Instead, we can just focus on other conflicting claims or a totally new lynch candidate.

Why would I want you to stop posting? I'm just calling out things that seem suspicious to me. Stopping you from posting is the last thing I want so i'm sorry if that is impression you got. Seems that you are just trying to downplay my post now as some dude going nuts over nothing.

Just leaving my thoughts for people to go back over if I do die in the next cycle.

Forgot to include Faloreena's townie claim as Tom Marston. That leaves two unknown townie roles given that all the blues are in play.

The conflicting claims have all been brought to the surface anyway, so Cory's plan won't get us any further now.

Back