• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

I had actually narrowed the list down to the same player's Karen had before she posted. Further actions have resulted in me narrowing that list down to just three names.

I disagree that Karen wouldn't list the remaining scum. She's a clever girl and can see things from a town perspective; she would have known that if she died first that town would go back through her posts and see that she missed an obvious suspect from her list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, looking back through Karen's activity something has stood out. She wanted a doctor to protect you, sn0wxyuki:

That's suspicious.

Look, last member of scum, let's be real. You have the odds stacked against you. You have a Veteran and Doctor still in play. Honestly, at this point, with Supernatural mafia ending soon, and this mafia at this stage, I'd suggest surrendering to end the game now, so we can enjoy the next game that will be upcoming, Tina's game :D

Us town members have a plethora of evidence stacked against those of us who we think are scum.

As you mentioned that Karen made a smart move, she could also been posting that to frame me up like she tried to protect me instead (which is not at all). Looking back at it, people have been framing me as SK and turn out that I am not. The truth is I am just as powerless as that and all I can do it speak up on it.

I too agree with Oath that the mafia should have surrender right now and end the game as once, cause there is a mild chance of winning, but I can see the suspect to be scum is remaining silent right now.

Well Tina's let slip I might as well, I'm vet. I've yet to be hit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, jer you sly monkey!

Karen, you pulled the wool over my eyes, Id take my hat off for you if I had one... ;-D

Vet like jubs last game.?
Look. Lauren, you have led us this whole game (almost) and all we have achieved is one cory lynch, and I don't think you started it. All of the other mafia have been killed at night. To be honest, when you call only inactives out, it looks as if it is day one. Start making some cases and you would look less scummy, but otherwise I'm voting for you.

Probably I am bringing up something old but this caught my attention. Before I cast the vote I would like to hear more from Alice

"Even if he wasn't". I didn't have any solid evidence, I was just looking at his game history and how he typically acts.

And also Andelsky, she had only one post since yesterday and her main suspect is me, Noodle and Dolby (and one dead). I trusted Lauren and Oath is on the town side but I doesn't know about the rest right now...Noodle you could have slipped up some excuses and also that put me in suspicious on you but I would let that pass for now cause I still want to see more evidence before I really decide to vote anyone...

You can vote for me! Oh wow this post just made you look like the biggest scum on the planet! Seeing as most alive members have known my role for a while now. You can vote me all you like but I highly doubt it would catch on.

I didn't play last game and I have ties with most people in the game, I know most roles, apart from yours. They know mine and oh I've not been hit yet, so what a surprise super noodles, what evidence can you pull on me because if you do get me lynched, and I come blue then holy **** you're going to die as I was town 2 lives.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be lynched if it means you all see who lead my lynch and kill them. I'll take that, if it means town can win. So if you want to lynch me, go ahead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be lynched if it means you all see who lead my lynch and kill them. I'll take that, if it means town can win. So if you want to lynch me, go ahead.

By checking back on the previous post, I believe Lauren have enough proof and evidence she is town aligned. Voting her might become another wrong move and yes, like she mentioned:

And if you think this is wrong, is better to check back on the past post and I found this:
Well. I couldn't vote for cory, I was going to bed just as he was being thought of. I personally thought Sataric was scum, given his ego and whatnot.

The usual characteristics of mafia is to stay hidden and quiet, not to draw attention to yourself. This is why people keep being YOUR name up. You've yet to defend yourself instead of stating you're town aligned. That's not enough

I have been mafia twice in a row. It is hard to change back to normal after that.

So you're unwilling to defend yourself because of your roles in past games? I've been mafia, infact I was in the last game I played. I'm town now, yet I will still go ahead and defend myself and work to help town win.

So far this evidence is enough for me to tell that Lauren is telling the truth yet Noodle, honestly, you seem real suspicious to me.

I've kept quiet this whole time about my role to see who else would claim it. As of yet no one has. If you're the real vet come out and play. If not? I think my role claim states I am the real vet AND I WILL MOTHER FUDGING STAND UP!

Wow what have I done? Quoting with no name >< sorry mistake. Here it is.

Well. I couldn't vote for cory, I was going to bed just as he was being thought of. I personally thought Sataric was scum, given his ego and whatnot.

The usual characteristics of mafia is to stay hidden and quiet, not to draw attention to yourself. This is why people keep being YOUR name up. You've yet to defend yourself instead of stating you're town aligned. That's not enough

I have been mafia twice in a row. It is hard to change back to normal after that.

So you're unwilling to defend yourself because of your roles in past games? I've been mafia, infact I was in the last game I played. I'm town now, yet I will still go ahead and defend myself and work to help town win.

For now I'm putting Andelsky to the bottom of my three suspects list. After a PM exchange with her, and the VM conversation between her and Karen, I think she's town:

Andelsky said:
Y SO SCUMMY xD

Karen said:
:( we wanted to kill you but I was like ehh let Andel live another day BUT LOOK WHERE THAT GOT ME IM DEAD NOW ~ see I'm so nice to you

Andelsky said:
some friend </3

sn0wxyuki has actually been making an effort to use logic and defend herself.

I'm not buying the Lauren 'case'. I'm certain she's town.

My vote is going on MissNoodle. Jeremy suspected her too, and despite not being town-aligned he contributed great evidence towards shooting Karen so I'm inclined to follow his instinct. He also suspected sn0wxyuki, but given that he was the real SK I don't know if that's valid evidence anymore.

Alrighty, let's go on the MissNoodle bandwagon.

Hey, if you're a townie you need to properly defend yourself. Right now you've just been making a bunch of excuses, thus it's only natural for us to be suspicious of you. If you're just going to give up like that, it's either very smart of you to make use of reverse psychology or horrible of you to just give up like that.

To me this looks like a scum member telling another to shape it the **** up.

Dolby has posted twice and Alice has posted four times. In terms of inactiveness Dolby wins.

I guess you guys can talk to Alice in the IRC, at least she's not completely blocked off.

I'm sort of worried though. Why are you guys all backing off Noodle so easily? It's almost as if you all forgot about her.

Anyways, I'd say Noodle or Dolby today. I would like to hear thoughts from Ashtot and Andel though, whenever they're all caught up with the thread.

And why is she worried about us backing off Noodle? Maybe she wanted us to lynch her to make her look less suspicious.

The doctor at this point might as well claim.

I would also try and find one another but if you're unsure or don't want to reveal your role don't risk it! Its not worth it just hope you all don't try the same person tonight! Doctors protect those who you think are vulnerable, don't protect me as I am unimportant. Go for someone who you feel needs it!

I would like to bring my past quote up noodles, I am clearly vet as I stated here "do not protect me as I am unimportant" meaning I have no use and I don't need protecting due to my extra life buffer. So you look like a fool trying to lynch me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also nice tag there noodles.

I will too, vote on MissNoodle now.

I make a confirm check on her and Karen point out Noodle should have properly defend herself (if she really is town).

I am very much town aligned this game.

And after Lauren push Noodle out to defend herself if she really is town aligned but there is no response afterwards. Nor she vote for Cory too.

Lynch me if you would like to waste a lynch on a townie, I won't stop you, but next time, at least think and read posts.

However the post afterwards you did nothing to defends yourself instead of excuses on why you couldn't post or vote. And if you truly believe Lauren is vet. You wouldn't want her to be dead. I believe in it cause there is quite a few proof from the previous post (from her 80+ post xD there's more than enough...)

Can I just say though, if by some chance Lauren isn't the veteran, and you have claimed to be green, then what the ****. At this point if you're really a blue, then claim it.

Although I am not 100% sure if Lauren is a vet but I at least trust her to be a blue right now...

Well if I am not as I say, if there is another vet or I am lying, come out. I assure you all I am vet ^.^ noodles is pissed because she can't defend herself and now is pushing the person who has be tailing her into the light and failed miserably. I'd say vote for me, but it won't do town any good and gives mafia more ammunition. I assume they will shoot me tonight and I will still be alive.

Back