• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Well if you actually played the game correctly and read when someone has made some form of a case on you you'd know what I've said? Duh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Put it this way Alise, I've mentioned your name twice in cases I've made I believe, tom quoted them too, now you avoid defending yourself when you are mentioned by anyone, you avoid questions and you simply being nothing to the table. You hide away in the shadows and **** post.

You "wanted" to be inspected, why? Because god father and you returning townie would ensure your safety?

Well if you actually played the game correctly and read when someone has made some form of a case on you you'd know what I've said? Duh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Put it this way Alise, I've mentioned your name twice in cases I've made I believe, tom quoted them too, now you avoid defending yourself when you are mentioned by anyone, you avoid questions and you simply being nothing to the table. You hide away in the shadows and **** post.

You "wanted" to be inspected, why? Because god father and you returning townie would ensure your safety?

i'll take that as a yes.
how do you even know for sure there's a godfather? in retrospect i shouldn't have said anything. i'm TRYING to bring stuff to the table, but it's kind of just getting dissed away, if i post anymore you guys will mark it off, even if it is a 'fluff' post, it's better than nothing, and my older playstyle. =|
i mean, making a better post takes me longer, i don't analyze {im not even good at it} so it's harder. i guess i'll just stick to nub for now. =p

and no, even if i was inspected, the detective wouldn't even out that early in the game.

But why did you want to be inspected? And no we don't know if there's a god father but I and trundle/tom can't remember maybe both believe you to be it. Your actions and your posts state that you could well be.

i'll take that as a yes.
how do you even know for sure there's a godfather? in retrospect i shouldn't have said anything. i'm TRYING to bring stuff to the table, but it's kind of just getting dissed away, if i post anymore you guys will mark it off, even if it is a 'fluff' post, it's better than nothing, and my older playstyle. =|
i mean, making a better post takes me longer, i don't analyze {im not even good at it} so it's harder. i guess i'll just stick to nub for now. =p

and no, even if i was inspected, the detective wouldn't even out that early in the game.

You also claim you're trying really hard but you've tried less in past games and actually done much better, so I'm not really buying it.

But why did you want to be inspected? And no we don't know if there's a god father but I and trundle/tom can't remember maybe both believe you to be it. Your actions and your posts state that you could well be.

i just said in retrospect it wasn't so great to say that, so honestly it was more of a jokey post but i'll know i'd get my head chopped off if i said that. @_@

You also claim you're trying really hard but you've tried less in past games and actually done much better, so I'm not really buying it.

i never said i'm trying that hard. what games {besides mean girls ugh} have i done better in? the past games i've played so far aren't so good.

Alise your jokes could be sly little hints, we never know with you, you do it every game and in just not buying it

Alise your jokes could be sly little hints, we never know with you, you do it every game and in just not buying it

i don't bring out hints with my role, unless i'm a blue. like i said in bird mafia, something around this line.
alise said:
If anything, I'd be hinting at a different role. :rolleyes:
{yet no one seemed to notice nice}

Reverse psychology, either way your defence is weak therefore my vote stays on you.

alright then. i don't get how it's reverse psychology.

but may i ask, how do you ~know~ that when the godfather is inspected the godfather is told the role? i've never seen you play as godfather.
{also sorry if this is an obvious piece of information, lol. or you're supposed to know this.}

- - - Post Merge - - -

* is told the role it comes back

alright then. i don't get how it's reverse psychology.

but may i ask, how do you ~know~ that when the godfather is inspected the godfather is told the role? i've never seen you play as godfather.
{also sorry if this is an obvious piece of information, lol. or you're supposed to know this.}

- - - Post Merge - - -

* is told the role it comes back

What? If a godfather is inspected they return a townie role?

hi

I barely follow what's going on. Apparently Alise, Jeremy and Minties are the prime candidates for today? All of you know who I think should be lynched but I doubt any of you will agree. I even had a reply written up to Ashtot's bull****, but halfway through typing I was like... Almost everyone ignored my case, and I don't really have any motivation to push anymore. And with how late it is in the day, I think bringing another lynch candidate up won't help. I shall read the past few pages to see the other cases. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

What? If a godfather is inspected they return a townie role?

obviously, but nevermind.
Um what? Do you mean like, when your inspected, it tells you the role you come back? {as godfather}

i was asking, how did you know this? because in my response to your post, i said "i'll take that as a yes." you didn't say "no, that was not a yes" so i just assumed it was.

but, forget it. you probably weren't saying this.

obviously, but nevermind.

i was asking, how did you know this? because in my response to your post, i said "i'll take that as a yes." you didn't say "no, that was not a yes" so i just assumed it was.

but, forget it. you probably weren't saying this.

Because that's how the godfather role works you dunce.

Maybe not the exact role, but it almost always returns town.Maybe a safe claim was given, maybe not we don't know.

yeah that's what i meant, the exact role. i knew it came back as town because thats obvious.

I'm seeing what Karla meant about Jeremy zooming in on certain actions and statements and blowing them out of proportion. Leaps are fine, because you have to theorize, and make some guesswork. When you blatantly make something seem worse than it is, to the point of where it's pretty much false, then you have a problem. It's suspicious. Despite this, I still don't trust Dolby. His veteran claim REALLY bothers me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come to think of it, it's really odd that Ryan isn't dead yet.

Given that the only inspection role that we know of is a rolecop, I'm not sure what the point of a godfather would be in this game. Unless the host expects us to meta-analyse based on rolenames.

Back