• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

If Dolby is a vet and Alice is scum then alise is probably scum because this definitely saved alise.

If Dolby is a vet and Alice is scum then alise is probably scum because this definitely saved alise.

what?
how does alice being scum make me scum? how did it even save me. didn't i only have like 3-4 votes??

what?
how does alice being scum make me scum? how did it even save me. didn't i only have like 3-4 votes??

Because it saved you. A lot of people said they were going to vote for you, but didn't yet.

Hmm, I see the compelling evidence on Dolby, and I am definitely all for his lynch, although I'm going to keep my vote on Alise for the time being. That's who I'm primarily suspicious of and I don't want to be bandwagoning.

There's a difference between bandwagonning and responding to new evidence. If you think there's more evidence that alise is scum, then I suppose that's fine, but what is it exactly?

Hmm, I see the compelling evidence on Dolby, and I am definitely all for his lynch, although I'm going to keep my vote on Alise for the time being. That's who I'm primarily suspicious of and I don't want to be bandwagoning.

Yeah i felt like this, there is evidence against dolby, more than alise for now but I dont want to be seen as jumping on a bandwagon

hm ok.

the both of you are not voting dolby to seem not scummy, correct? k. i'm ok w you voting me i suppose, if dolby flips blue suspicion will flip to me {and alice?}. although {i am town} i cannot defend myself anymore besides saying 1. i didn't see anyone say they were going to vote me 2. i wasn't even saved, to be honest.

hm ok.

the both of you are not voting dolby to seem not scummy, correct? k. i'm ok w you voting me i suppose, if dolby flips blue suspicion will flip to me {and alice?}. although {i am town} i cannot defend myself anymore besides saying 1. i didn't see anyone say they were going to vote me 2. i wasn't even saved, to be honest.

well not really we dont want to jump on a bandwagon but as jer said its not technically a bandwagon.

You on the other hand are voting yourself? wat.

You're supposed to vote for who you feel most is scum, and I feel stronger scum from you, Alise, than Dolby at the moment.

You're supposed to vote for who you feel most is scum, and I feel stronger scum from you, Alise, than Dolby at the moment.

noo, really?
did you guys not seem me vote dolby or something? honestly only dolby / sataric {although i back off of this one.} / tom {? ignore this one its just minor} are scummy to me at the moment. also you & lauren, for not voting dolby, so you won't be associated with the 'bandwagon'. idk.

noo, really?
did you guys not seem me vote dolby or something? honestly only dolby / sataric {although i back off of this one.} / tom {? ignore this one its just minor} are scummy to me at the moment. also you & lauren, for not voting dolby, so you won't be associated with the 'bandwagon'. idk.

we're scummy for not voting dolby because we already placed our votes on you with evidence that we find good enough so we dont wish to swap our votes and bandwagon? please, just.. urhhh

we're scummy for not voting dolby because we already placed our votes on you with evidence that we find good enough so we dont wish to swap our votes and bandwagon? please, just.. urhhh

no no, i meant you saying that you didn't want to be associated with the bandwagon just felt weird to me. like SAYING it, not doing it. =p

no no, i meant you saying that you didn't want to be associated with the bandwagon just felt weird to me. like SAYING it, not doing it. =p

I thought you were saying you were suspicious of us, we've already given our vote, its looking like Dolby is being lynched anyway.

I still personally do not trust Jeremy at all, but Alice's claim is believable (although slightly irked because if you are the real vet, you should have been active to take shots). Switching my vote over to Dolby for the day.

Still waiting for Tom's 'mega case' on other strong players, if that ever comes because it looks like he just wants to tunnel me. :rolleyes:

I hope jellofish gets modkilled. Should of been modkilled before. He is barley passing by.

hm ok.

I think you're in the wrong when saying that. I share Trundle's views - You are the most scummy person in the game in my eyes as well. But the evidence against Dolby is simply stronger, and that's why I voted for him. I've been saying it all day: In my opinion, we cannot afford to gamble at this stage of the game. If Dolby is looking very likely to flip scum, we'll have to go for him first. Then we can start going through his posts, analyze them, and hopefully find the rest of his team.

Back