• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

This made me laugh. Mostly because of who it's coming from.

:)

I don't get it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didnt do anything then. I am acting how i normally act, stop trying to read me.

When we were on a scum team you did this very thing when you were accused and no real escape.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This made me laugh. Mostly because of who it's coming from.

:)

You make no sense.

I don't get it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When we were on a scum team you did this very thing when you were accused and no real escape.

no i didnt? i did this when i was town too, so **** off trying to read me, you cant, you're using this like a one sided story, i am aggressive as town and more aggressive if anything, i am lazy as scum and dont do anything. If you were going to read me PROPERLY and look through my past games, you'd see this, DINGUS.

no i didnt? i did this when i was town too, so **** off trying to read me, you cant, you're using this like a one sided story, i am aggressive as town and more aggressive if anything, i am lazy as scum and dont do anything. If you were going to read me PROPERLY and look through my past games, you'd see this, DINGUS.

So if you're Town, discuss. Help us figure out who scum are. Who do you think they are?

I don't get it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

You make no sense.

You had been acting similarly to the way you do as scum. That's why it's funny you're saying someone else is acting how they did in a past game as scum. :lemon:

You had been acting similarly to the way you do as scum. That's why it's funny you're saying someone else is acting how they did in a past game as scum. :lemon:

I don't act like this as scum at all, lol. Seriously look up any game I was scum and you'll find it isn't like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pot calling the kettle black, i have, moron, its hard to go through when you're being accused.

There are only so many options who do you think the scum are?

I don't act like this as scum at all, lol. Seriously look up any game I was scum and you'll find it isn't like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are only so many options who do you think the scum are?

You, i feel you are, hence why i voted for you yesterday, you do **** all, you hop around your votes like no tomorrow, you change your suspicions far too much, you were focused on Yui the whole game and suddenly BAM shes not scum anymore in your eyes. I dont like how you act and hypocritical you act, you're here asking me who i find suspicious and why, well you, because you have in previous days used MY evidence against people for your reason to hop votes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you're trying to read my play style but you're using one half of it, you're using how i act as scum which is a completely wrong analysis of how i play. You havent even brought how i play as town in. So you have invalid reasons to your suspicions of me, you're copying everyone else like you have the entire game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so get your head from out your ass, stop asking others to do stuff when you really havent done anything yourself.

You, i feel you are, hence why i voted for you yesterday, you do **** all, you hop around your votes like no tomorrow, you change your suspicions far too much, you were focused on Yui the whole game and suddenly BAM shes not scum anymore in your eyes. I dont like how you act and hypocritical you act, you're here asking me who i find suspicious and why, well you, because you have in previous days used MY evidence against people for your reason to hop votes

Okay so you're wrong on many levels.

There was one day that I switched my vote multiple times. We're on day 5. 1 out of 5 days I switched my votes multiple times.

Everyone should have their suspicions changing as the game progresses, that's how you find scum. It's only natural for suspicions to change because people's behaviour changes, and people are killed, etc.

I was not focused on Yui-Z, she was a mere suspicion in my mind. Yes, I wanted her lynched, but I wasn't spamming "lynch Yui-Z" every post.

Sure I'm being hypocritical, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong, and my foolishness doesn't excuse anybody else.

You argument is mostly based on the fact that I've been "vote hopping" which I've really only done once.

I'm extremely suspicious of the fact that you're using really crap arguments against me to try and get me lynched, seems really scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

#rekt

bag of **** you've hopped votes on various days with cory too. So dont give me that ****. You were focused on Yui then magically one day shes not scum. Please... dont even try to pull that.

bag of **** you've hopped votes on various days with cory too. So dont give me that ****. You were focused on Yui then magically one day shes not scum. Please... dont even try to pull that.

I'm not pulling anything. I'm right, and you're wrong. Get over it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The mere fact you're trying to use the fact that I switched votes against me is just soooo scummy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and is not scummy in nature. It's just so bizarre that you're using that against me.

ok yeah just read the votes, ok i agree with that one.

But still, christ you still barely bring anything to the table, you agree with everyone else.

who said yesterday i changed my vote too? i dont understand this one, was it karla? Elaborate, I have never once changed my vote in this entire game, i want this cleared up before i die.

who said yesterday i changed my vote too? i dont understand this one, was it karla? Elaborate, I have never once changed my vote in this entire game, i want this cleared up before i die.

I'm bringing you to the table.

#rekt

Back