• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

The game would continue a lot faster if day was only 24 hours at this point, which is all we really need. Once we see what happens in the night (I'm assuming Sataric/Karla shot), it will be a lot easier to see what we do next.

The game would continue a lot faster if day was only 24 hours at this point, which is all we really need. Once we see what happens in the night (I'm assuming Sataric/Karla shot), it will be a lot easier to see what we do next.

Days are way too long Tina there is no point.

Have you two not seen your inbox? I've already said days are switching to 24 hours if that's what players want. Vote on the poll.

Last edited:
Tbh it could've been shorter from the start (like 36 hours instead of 48), but yes I agree with shortening it to 24 hours. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Natty and trundle are scum. I inspected them!!!!!111111

Cory speaks the truth.

wait karla/sat could shoot?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO MAKE NIGHT END IN 15 MINUTES!!!!

I'm happy with shortening day to 24 hours or less. Don't want the game to drag out too long after all.

Lauren/Ashtot are possible scum in my eyes. I think either one of Jeremy or Lauren are scum. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it's Sataric and Karla after all, I mean, they're smart enough to pull something like that off together I guess.

Too much choice.

I'm happy with shortening day to 24 hours or less. Don't want the game to drag out too long after all.

Lauren/Ashtot are possible scum in my eyes. I think either one of Jeremy or Lauren are scum. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it's Sataric and Karla after all, I mean, they're smart enough to pull something like that off together I guess.

Too much choice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry double post.

Too much choice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry double post.

Are you being ****ing serious? you said you thought i was town aligned, now youre behaving like Ashtot to save your own ass by suspecting me? jesus this is a conspiracy.

Are you being ****ing serious? you said you thought i was town aligned, now youre behaving like Ashtot to save your own ass by suspecting me? jesus this is a conspiracy.

Lauren it only makes sense it's nothing about saving anyones butt, It's just highly likely that you're both scum.

Back