• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Non-updated-op walked through the town. After the heated discussions of earlier in the day, things seemed oddly quiet. He dragged behind him his cabinet, that cabinet his mother gave him so long ago. In a way, of all the things he owned, it was the cabinet he valued most. He didn't have much, any more, from his old life. Sure, he had his coat, and he had his memories, but it was the cabinet that got him through thick and thin...

LOL. The OP was updated before I even saw this.

But why would Karla, Sataric, and Jeremy grill Minties for info when it's possible she wouldn't have been lynched without doing that? You're claiming that one of them is scum and got their teammate lynched for fun or something, it doesn't make any sense?

Ummm.. I've done it before! I've sacrificed my own godfather in a previous game to make myself look town aligned. It happens.

Ummm.. I've done it before! I've sacrificed my own godfather in a previous game to make myself look town aligned. It happens.

Yes but it didn't need to happen so why would they out their Godfather for no reason? The only one under suspicion of the three was Jer so really there isn't any benefit.

One of Yui and Lauren, but don't tell us which until day comes.

What a waste of a roll block on me, I don't have anything to block? Christ almighty, I can't vouch for yui but **** I am not scum. I am Natalie the coward a vanilla townie

Final thoughts before i go to bed.

1. Thanks Tina for updating op

2. Scum desperately trying to get Ashtot lynched over Minties makes sense. A scum flip with a votelist says quite a bit more than a town flip with a votelist. If Ashtot was lynched and flipped town, we can't say with much confidence that Minties is therefore scum, and therefore we can't look at the votelist with such conviction. Sure Lauren and Yui switching still looks scummy, but not as scummy as they look now.

What a waste of a roll block on me, I don't have anything to block? Christ almighty, I can't vouch for yui but **** I am not scum. I am Natalie the coward a vanilla townie

True, you're probably both goons, but just in case.

I didn't switch? I didn't ****ing vote until then??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unlike yui I am actually trying to defend what **** you're throwing at me. How did I switch votes! I hadn't voted, I voted for ash because of the tension between us and the other things I've stated twice now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got home from cheer at 10 I had dinner, 10:30 came and I thought **** I had better vote? So please tell me how I switched

Lauren the last time I saw you this mad about being suspected of being scum, you were scum.

Well, that was a lot of pages to go through but it certainly revealed a lot of crucial and game-changing information..

I am still not completely convinced that Jeremy is town aligned, but he definitely pushed hard for this Minties lynch and she flipped scum. Very doubtful that he's Mafia - It just doesn't make sense. He could still be a third party role of some kind or I just misread him this entire game. Hmm..

Anyways, I think the panicked vote from Yui Z in the end says a lot. Seems incredibly scummy. I agree that she should be lynched ASAP. And Lauren does seem like the second best choice, though I am still not completely convinced Ashtot is telling the truth about his role. But time will tell! (Also, Yui Z and scum-mate, please don't shoot me! I want to make it alive to the end for once!)

Okay, right, yeah. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!
Last night I was angry, frustrated and a bunch of crap. All I wanted was to go to sleep, but no, I decided to stay up for one more minute because I had a change of mind about Minties. It's cringey as hell and I could probably crawl under a rock right now. Errm, that. I haven't got time for this right now, and I don't know if I'll be back this afternoon/evening but I'll try.

Note to self: Read everything in the thread or don't post at all.

Lauren the last time I saw you this mad about being suspected of being scum, you were scum.

I actually cannot win, I got accused when I wasn't aggressive enough, I get accused when I am? You're just killing off town now, bad decisions guys. You weren't suspecting me of scum ash when you were using my evidence to vote for other people.

Well, that was a lot of pages to go through but it certainly revealed a lot of crucial and game-changing information..

I am still not completely convinced that Jeremy is town aligned, but he definitely pushed hard for this Minties lynch and she flipped scum. Very doubtful that he's Mafia - It just doesn't make sense. He could still be a third party role of some kind or I just misread him this entire game. Hmm..

Anyways, I think the panicked vote from Yui Z in the end says a lot. Seems incredibly scummy. I agree that she should be lynched ASAP. And Lauren does seem like the second best choice, though I am still not completely convinced Ashtot is telling the truth about his role. But time will tell! (Also, Yui Z and scum-mate, please don't shoot me! I want to make it alive to the end for once!)

Because you said that you are gonna get shot gg

Back