• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lynch Aerious now, (assuming SP's not lying) someone can shoot Moron tonight. Assuming that she flips scum. Again, I believe that she is indeed protecting because he's her friend.

I do not think that is a bad idea. As I said in my post before, it was primarily Aerious that acted suspicious this time around compared to previous games. It has been brought up that they are usually quick to RoleClaim in the thread, and this time around they did not do so. Furthermore, they first claimed that they wanted to be converted to EXALT (wtf?) and then later claimed that they weren't green at all, which would make a conversion impossible in any case. And the whole situation with Moron was made far worse because of Aerious involvement. Furthermore, I think that Aerious is quite the distraction to the overall flow of the game.

I do not think that is a bad idea. As I said in my post before, it was primarily Aerious that acted suspicious this time around compared to previous games. It has been brought up that they are usually quick to RoleClaim in the thread, and this time around they did not do so. Furthermore, they first claimed that they wanted to be converted to EXALT (wtf?) and then later claimed that they weren't green at all, which would make a conversion impossible in any case. And the whole situation with Moron was made far worse because of Aerious involvement. Furthermore, I think that Aerious is quite the distraction to the overall flow of the game.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention the fact she wanted to be converted to EXALT. This game feels like it's going nowhere and alot of that stems from Aerious. I think we need to be certain that she goes down and not take a chance with SP and his Vig. Therefore, I will be voting for Aerious.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention the fact she wanted to be converted to EXALT. This game feels like it's going nowhere and alot of that stems from Aerious. I think we need to be certain that she goes down and not take a chance with SP and his Vig. Therefore, I will be voting for Aerious.
I'm kinda torn on SP's vig now. However, maybe a vig will see this and shoot Moron if Aerious is lynched?

Yeah i agree with Benmjy. Aerious is a huge distraction and i have been so confused for the last several pages and i think its because all the crazy stuff aerious has been saying. like blue roles aren't town. that was a pointless statement and argument. so my vote is going to aerious unless something changes

- - - Post Merge - - -

At the moment i think the voting is at a three way tie. 4 votes for Capella, Moron, and Aerious

So far, we've got a day left, so majority can take it's sweet time getting here.

You can go search through my posts if you want as to why I think capella is scum, and I believe that she is the best option for us to lynch today~ anyways im going to bed bye

I am in contact with a vig. I don't understand why none of you would trust me on that. I wouldn't lie about something like that as it is hurtful to town if I do. They will still be killing Aerious tonight if she is not lynched, thus I believe Capella is the better lynch candidate for today.

Right now, I'm stuck between Aerious and Capella. Out of Aerious and Moron, I think Aerious is more of the distraction than Moron. And like Sataric said, I don't think Moron would be placed really high up for lynch if it weren't for Aerious. The Capella case is also convincing, as MissNoodle made a bold statement like "Both or None." I believe Noodle wouldn't suspect someone over a few lines of banter, and if she does/did, then I don't know what a suspicion is. From the looks of it though, Aerious is probably getting shot by a Vig tonight so I'll most likely cast in my vote for Capella.

Just something I'd like to point out: We might have a Sanitizer on our hands so we may not be able to Aerious' alignment if she does get shot.
My longer post that had stated the obvious was explaining the variables to Blueleaf that were with the plan. He wanted them explained, so I did. Then people just brush it off, Blueleaf included, as being "obvious", "everyone knows that information", et cetera. The variables were the skill levels, not to mention the 25% chance that people were shooting for.

If you called them skill levels instead of variables, I wouldn't have asked. It helps to not be vague! I thought you were talking about something more complex than skill levels.

I just wanted to point out that it is highly likely that there is more going on behind the scenes right now. I feel like we're ignoring the many possibilities that come with the scum teams move pool. Roles such as the Mind Controller and Framer could be at work here. I think we need to take these two roles especially into account when thinking about this situation. If SP is scum, and these roles are at work, there is potentially something to gain from trying to get Aerious and/or Moron killed, but if they are not then the only two possibilities are that he is suiciding and trying to take more than 1 town down with him, or that he's just stupid. I don't see the gain in SP doing what he is doing if he is scum, especially because of the fact that he is voting for Capella, and not trying to get rid of the duo of Moron and Aerious at once. I feel like Moron has made quite a few excuses, more than SP, as to why he is not sharing certain information etc. but I can't help but feel like he is also telling the truth, or at least some of the truth. As for Capella I honestly think there is more going on there as well, but it's up to her to decide her fate. I mean, I doubt anything else said in her conversation is actually that personal, and if it isn't, she would have shared as much as she could. Seems extremely scummy to me.

Ah, glad you brought this to my attention Ashtot!

From the OP:
A superior version of a Sectoid with highly impressive mind linkage capabilities. Once per night phase they can choose a target to mind control, and decide which player the mind controlled player uses their action on instead of the one they originally chose (if applicable). The mind controlled player will be informed of this when they receive the result from their action ? they are aware of their actions but cannot control them.

So I have a question: Did anyone get mind controlled last night?

If Aerious is more likely to get shot by a vig, that'll help figure out this whole thing with Moron. I'll switch to Capella.

Just woke up, wanted to clarify this juicy wall of text that's aimed at me...

~@ CookingOkasan - At first you seemed really against SP and his playstyle. Then when he brought up Moron, you were very quick to transform into his personal cheerleader, more or less. I find that really confusing. These are the posts I am refering to:
yadda yadda
None of these posts contribute with a whole lot to the conversation and all they really do is say "Yes, let's lynch Moron!" repeatedly. Personally I am not completely convinced that Moron is scum becauses I feel like it was Aerious contributions to the conversation that really made him look the most suspicious, besides him voting for himself eventually. I truly wonder why you seemed so eager to jump on board with shutting him down when other people have been brought forward as suspicious multiple times yet I've never seen you so passionate about getting them voted out before?

I'm honestly unsure how you took those posts to assume I wanted to lynch Moron. that wouldn't be a very pro-town thing to do. I honestly don't even think Moron is necessarily scum (He may have slipped up in the 4 or so pages I have to read to catch up on). I just thought that he and Aerious were on on some dumbass **** last night. I'm not trying to make myself a bed with SP, I simply thought that his wild plan and his "inability to copy and paste" (am IT so I'm over here gigglin') and his reactions to SP's rebuttals were extremely novice so I called him out.

I'm no ones cheerleader. The only post that had anything to do with SP was the one in which I told him that on this particular argument, I was on his side (because I found Moron's moronic...).

I truly wonder why you seemed so eager to jump on board with shutting him down when other people have been brought forward as suspicious multiple times yet I've never seen you so passionate about getting them voted out before?
Again, not sure how sitting back laughing at this "****" filled argument and Moron's novice, classic rage-induced "i'm going to flip my card wah wah wahhhhh" and "I'm just going to lynch myself wah wah wahhhh" makes me "eager" to lynch him.

Ultimately, it seems you just read this and imposed your own sense of severity into my words? When I'm being serious about things (such as this) I tend to type longer responses that I hope are clear enough for y'all to understand the intentions behind them.

Also, Sataric, you're definitely right in that it is Aerious who is the one that needs to be focused on out of those two. I also brought up Capella again a page or two before the Aeron/SP thing, saying that I'm not at all convinced about her defense with the PMs and the fact that she's been inactive. There are definitely a few people I could vote on today.

I'm not so "eager" (as you just tried to make it out to be) as to waste a lynch after we lost 4 town members last night.

NOW, I'll catch up and add my input on the posts made while I was asleep.

I think we should keep Aerious alive for at least another day so that we can see if SP is telling the truth about being in touch with the vig or not.

Moron really did seem like town to me at first, until he posted saying he was willing to vote for himself to 'help town'. That's probably not gonna help town as much as you think. If you're really town, then you shouldn't give up like that because it means that we'd be wasting a lynch, when we might have better chance at killing someone who seems scummier. Minties made some good points about him, and why would you vote for yourself if you were town? Surely you'd be fighting a little more to convince people before giving in like that. It's like you're expecting people to change their minds because you're voting yourself to "help" town (if you're scum).

I say we lynch Capella . Then we can go by what Noodle said in her will about them either both being scum, or both being town (for the time being). So if Capella flips scum, then it'll automatically make Oath look a bit scummy too ~ we should look into it a little first if that's the case. Although, Oath seems town-like to me at the moment.

I say we lynch Capella . Then we can go by what Noodle said in her will about them either both being scum, or both being town (for the time being). So if Capella flips scum, then it'll automatically make Oath look a bit scummy too ~ we should look into it a little first if that's the case. Although, Oath seems town-like to me at the moment.

I'm still a little confused as to how, if she flips scum, that means I am. I don't understand Noodle's logic there.

I'm still a little confused as to how, if she flips scum, that means I am. I don't understand Noodle's logic there.

Did you know about Capella's convo with Noodle before she posted it in the thread? (This is relevant, dw)

I'm saying we should consider it, rather than either brush it aside or rush straight for a lynch on you.

Did you know about Capella's convo with Noodle before she posted it in the thread? (This is relevant, dw)

No, I didn't know Capella was even talking with Noodle before Noodle died and told us so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm saying we should consider it, rather than either brush it aside or rush straight for a lynch on you.

No, I know, and I don't think that should be brushed aside or rushed a lynch, I'm just saying, I don't get how Capella flipping scum means I am.

No, I didn't know Capella was even talking with Noodle before Noodle died and told us so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I know, and I don't think that should be brushed aside or rushed a lynch, I'm just saying, I don't get how Capella flipping scum means I am.

This is a good point, and it encourages the idea that Capella and/or you are hiding something in your conversations with MissNoodle. It's possible that neither of you are though. I almost feel like MissNoodle just screwed us over or something and we're just wasting time here.

Ok, well I guess I'm dead >.<

So I want to start by saying that I had a hard role and I had no idea what to do. I have started Pming Cap and Oath. If either is scum, the other is too. Thanks. I'm just gonna rise up to heaven now.

I'm not entirely sure either, but I don't think she would've mentioned it in her will if it was irrelevant or not possible. Maybe Capella and Noodle mentioned something which gave her a hint about it. There's not much we can do to find out if this is anywhere near true. The thing is, I wish Noodle had elaborated on it more, since a statement isn't very helpful without any evidence to back it up.
This is why I'm not gonna jump straight to the assumption that you're scum if Capella is, but I don't want to not consider it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back