• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Calls me useless
>Only has 2 posts
Okay I don't know why people are being sus of me right now.
I already showed my conversation with noodle, what else can I do ?

Yeah, I'm busy. It doesn't really matter if I'm not able to play right now, you still haven't really contributed jack all. And >greentexting doesn't change anyones mind.

>Calls me useless
>Only has 2 posts
Okay I don't know why people are being sus of me right now.
I already showed my conversation with noodle, what else can I do ?
You could tell/show us the rest of the conversation with Noodle. It looks very sus since you looked like you were about to tell your role to Noodle and thats were the screenshot stopped.

Yay let's read 20 million pages

Oath is pretty sus in my book. Noodle flat out shared her role with him and she's dead now. But idk. I see what you all mean about killing her right away seems off.
Is he still suspicious to you? Or has your opinion changed?

Also is Blu Rose going to be replaced today?

Today, or, if I would have said it yesterday, Thursday, or tomorrow.

I don't really consider myself a strong player. X_X
Even though you can be; you just need to beliiiieeeeeevvveeeee!

Blu Rose is posting like they usually do really. I think they're a good help to town, although one or two of their longer posts have stated the obvious a bit much. They don't seem scummy for the time being.
My longer post that had stated the obvious was explaining the variables to Blueleaf that were with the plan. He wanted them explained, so I did. Then people just brush it off, Blueleaf included, as being "obvious", "everyone knows that information", et cetera. The variables were the skill levels, not to mention the 25% chance that people were shooting for.

Aerious came off as a little suspicious, however I'd rather think right now that this was some kind of plan of hers or something. Superpenguin made a good theory about it which would've made sense, but I can't also help thinking that she was just backing off because she realized that her argument was invalid. On the fence about her at the moment.
I think that Aerious should definitely be a person that everyone should keep their eyes on. She is a person who I don't believe is stupid (yet), so she might have had some reason for accusing with a baseless accusation. It sort of reminds me of Trundle's playstyle; once he had a hunch on someone, he made up all sorts of lies to get that person convicted. He went after BellBringerGreen in a previous game due to the fact that he had a foreboding sense on him, and he turned out to be Mafia. He even went as far to claim Detective once, and that happened to be the one time he was wrong...

Oath- When Oath is scum he is usually quieter and tries to build a lot of trust. He was perfectly open to share his pm with Noodle. Him not killing blues doesn't necessarily make him not scum.

^^^^^^^this so much^^^^^^^

He deceived me my first game by seeming friendly. *shivers*

Oh please, if you were really town, you wouldn't do this. Only scum votes themself once they are caught as a way to avoid giving up any information of the alignment of other players in who they vote for.

Not necessarily.
I did that when I was being accused, and the one time I didn't was when I was Mafia and Prin had found me out, having been the Priest that game.

Hey, hey, Dolby, hey, hey, hey Dolby.
Hey, hey, Dolby, hey, hey, hey Dolby.
Guess, guess what? Guess, guess, guess what?
Guess, guess what? Guess, guess, guess what?

You reach the top of my suspicion list due to your inactiveness. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure as heck do not want a replay of Kingmaker, even though, under the circumstances, it is impossible to have a Kingmaker replay.

Also, Ashtot.
Call it what you will, but I'm getting a tad apprehensive about you. I don't know if it's the fact that I haven't played with you in a while or not, but something about you is striking me as odd. Maybe it's because you didn't have any suspicions worth mentioning Day 1? I don't know. You just seem more... meek (?) than usual.

Goodbye!

*patiently waits for the flying ice cream truck*

Alright, out of the Moron and SP battle, I think we should go for Aerious.

You sound like you're pulling **** out of your ass right now and I can't tell if you're trying to hurt or help town at this point. SP is clearly the scummy one lol. His roleclaim came to me and I outed his bull**** claim.
What if it wasn't a bullcrap claim? Outing when ANYONE PM's you their role(BLUE) is scummy unless they can come out and say that they personally asked you. But then, why would anyone do that? It doesn't matter if you think their claim is bullcrap or not. Knowing SP, he would do something like that and make a bull claim. So? Don't out blue roleclaims. Doesn't matter who it's from.
Literally every time I've seen blue on forums it's meant for town.

Aerious said:
Blue is PR on forums. Blue is townie on epicmafia. Green is townie on forums.
Stop involving yourself jfc.
Stop being such a smart-aleck and play the game like you're supposed to. This isn't epicmafia. It's TBT mafia. Get your head out of the gutter, please.

I'm not up in arms because people are aiming at Capella now. I don't really see it more as "panic" rather than just giving up.
Yeah. MM.
NOT IN FORUM MAFIA, YOU DINGBAT. BLUE IS TOWN ON EPICMAFIA.
Again, smart-aleck.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Someone's mad. How is him leaking "sensitive" information scummy?SP even said that he was "reaction testing" and because Moron doesn't believe him doesn't make Moron scummy at all. Lets say that SP is truly scum and Moron never outed SP's false claims. What do you think would happen then? If you look back I posted logs of what happened when he tried to copy and paste. Feelorena even stated that screenshots weren't allowed so Moron was ****ed in this sense and easily taken advantage of by SP. I don't believe that Moron is scum, but instead I'm leaning on him being a PR (blue) despite his XCOM Rookie claims.
That's just it. It's SENSITIVE. Roleclaims are not to be taken with a grain of salt. It is hard to do that when you're dealing with SP, though.

I'm calling Moron innocent you ****ing dumb. I've played with him outside of TBT.
So you're saying the reason that Moron's innocent is because you've played with him out of TBT? WOW.
Moron tends to be more vocal as town and he gives up when people call him out as sus. Nonetheless, if Moron goes down and comes out clean then SP will be lynched.
You are probably right about SP being lynched. But the first part? He was scum last game he was in, I believe. he saw how that worked out. He could have cleaned up his playstyle, trying to make himself look less suspicious. But you know what really caused part of the lynch? YOU. Anyway, are you going by "epicmafia" here or the actual dang forum game?
Yes, I am his friend but that's not why I'm defending him. Moron keeps extremely quiet when he's scum and doesn't post anything. He hasn't been like that at all this game. It's entirely obvious that his play style is more town oriented.
It depends, really, it does.
It doesn't even sound like SP is "reaction testing." It sounds like his plan went to hell and now he's digging for an excuse to not seem scummy as hell lol.
Oh yeah? When you reaction test, it's find and dandy. Your reaction testing was tons worse than his. What did you do? Try not to seem scummy. What do you do now that someone's doing the same thing? Call them out and say their scummy.
[21:29] <Moron> yeeeap Superpenguin is pulling some weird as strings in this game
[21:37] <Moron> oooomg superpenguin is ****ing lying hard uuugh this is frustrating
[21:38] <Moron> why did I relog and why can't I copy and paste logs this freaking sucks for me

and he wasn't able to post chat logs from IRC earlier without them winding up like this:

[20:42] <Moron> ">([20:07] <)</textformat> <textformat font="Consolas,Consolas_Font" size="12" color="16746496" bold="false" italic="false" when I past logs from here
That's a very intresting problem. I've never had it before. Was this in private chatroom or public?

I think Aerious and Moron are scum. I think that Aerious should be the priority now.

##VOTE: Aerious

^ I agree with Blu Rose that Aerious is suspicious, but if SP is right about her being shot tonight, we may not have to worry about her.

Voting Capella because, as I said earlier, the exchange between her and MissNoodle doesn't sit right with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus, if aerious IS shot by the vig and flips scum, we'll know to look at moron next.

^ I agree with Blu Rose that Aerious is suspicious, but if SP is right about her being shot tonight, we may not have to worry about her.

Voting Capella because, as I said earlier, the exchange between her and MissNoodle doesn't sit right with me.
plus, if aerious IS shot by the vig and flips scum, we'll know to look at moron next.
If Aerious is shot and killed and flips scum, we can say goodbye to SP too. Mafia wouldn't let him stick around.

oh and i didn't see your post prin since we posted at the same time so consider my statement towards your post as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's true too.

I honestly think that SP is most definitely not in contact with a Vig, as he has lied before about these things. Not to mention, Aerious would have died last Night had SP actually convinced the/a Vig to do so.

idk why i put an exclamation point haha

sorry for confusion - i hate posting at the same time. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly think that SP is most definitely not in contact with a Vig, as he has lied before about these things. Not to mention, Aerious would have died last Night had SP actually convinced the/a Vig to do so.

oh wait - was it last night that it was supposed to happen? you may be right in that case. now i'm not sure what to think.

is it possible that aerious was protected last night?

SP, can you explain to us what happened with the vig?

is it possible that aerious was protected last night?

SP, can you explain to us what happened with the vig?

I would like to hear from SP as well, but here are my thoughts. I think both Aerious and Moron are scummy. However, Aerious at the moment has not been much help throughout this game. All I've seen is angry responses to other people and I don't think she's made a legitimate contribution all game as it's gone from an argument with her and Oath to this big ordeal and I feel that if we keep her in it's only going to continue.

To the people who are confused about Aerious fate: SP said a Vig would kill him NIGHT 2. That has not yet occured. If SP's claim is legitimate or not, I have no idea.

OH WAIT NEVERMIND NEVERMIND I AM SO SORRY

I still don't believe that he was in contact with a Vig, though.
wut are you sorry about

- - - Post Merge - - -

To the people who are confused about Aerious fate: SP said a Vig would kill him NIGHT 2. That has not yet occured. If SP's claim is legitimate or not, I have no idea.
If we lynch Aerious now, (assuming SP's not lying) someone can shoot Moron tonight. Assuming that she flips scum. Again, I believe that she is indeed protecting because he's her friend.

Ah, alright must have missed that then. If the Vig does end up killing Aerious, Moron will probably be the next priority.

I would like to hear from SP as well, but here are my thoughts. I think both Aerious and Moron are scummy. However, Aerious at the moment has not been much help throughout this game. All I've seen is angry responses to other people and I don't think she's made a legitimate contribution all game as it's gone from an argument with her and Oath to this big ordeal and I feel that if we keep her in it's only going to continue.
She's a distraction, basically. That's what you're saying, right?

She's a distraction, basically. That's what you're saying, right?

Yes, however I feel that she is almost more than that too, her posts are so focused on that she is a really major distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back