• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with Capella. The conversation with Noodle that was posted doesn't help their case.
-It was shown that Noodles had a new role, one that was confusing to them.
-To which they're then killed during the night.
-"My role is kinda lame lol"

That last bit just stinks of lies. You could claimed anything there, something defensive, a one off role to make you sound less of a threat.. but that's not the case.

Your name has come up a few times, yet I don't think I've seen you defend yourself. Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong too. =P

Sataric has mentioned mew many times. To me mewx3 has been extremely quite imo. Also I want to point out that mew said she was going to make a case on someone and never did.

We're two votes shy of a majority against Capella.

She hasn't been able to defend herself yet, so please be sure to keep that in mind before finishing off the majority vote.
(albeit it will need to be one hell of a defense to change anyones mind, as far as I'm concerned)

Sataric has mentioned mew many times. To me mewx3 has been extremely quite imo. Also I want to point out that mew said she was going to make a case on someone and never did.
I'm finding then incredibly scummy at the moment. I mentioned her as well yesterday, and she's posting miles differently from how she usually posts. Yes, people change their play style, but people don't just stop defending themselves. (Well, they shouldn't if they're town).

- - - Post Merge - - -

them*

I'm finding then incredibly scummy at the moment. I mentioned her as well yesterday, and she's posting miles differently from how she usually posts. Yes, people change their play style, but people don't just stop defending themselves. (Well, they shouldn't if they're town).

- - - Post Merge - - -

them*

MewMew is probably my number one suspect. I've brought her up numerous times. Her playstyle is just too different, and she is ignoring my PMs even though she was happy to work together with me in the past. Everything is "off" about her so far and I cannot understand why. Furthermore, I've brought her up numerous times but I find that other people seem quite quick to change the topic when I do. Coincidence or scum-buddies? Hmm..

I'm tempted to switch my vote to Mew. Everything about her seems scummy at the moment, and I'm willing to put aside Capella for now.

If you ask me, Mew looks scummier than Capella does, the more I think about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind. Majority was reached.

MewMew is probably my number one suspect. I've brought her up numerous times. Her playstyle is just too different, and she is ignoring my PMs even though she was happy to work together with me in the past. Everything is "off" about her so far and I cannot understand why. Furthermore, I've brought her up numerous times but I find that other people seem quite quick to change the topic when I do. Coincidence or scum-buddies? Hmm..

That does make her seem more scummy, but I think mew said she wasn't going to answer her pms because she may be msging with scum. However, she hasn't defend herself and it seems like shes ignoring these claims.

opps
now looking at some posts about Cap, as I said earlier, theres a better chance of Cap being scum then Moron. i'll be voting but i think shes set for lynch already? if Cap is scum is there a chance Oath is??

opps
now looking at some posts about Cap, as I said earlier, theres a better chance of Cap being scum then Moron. i'll be voting but i think shes set for lynch already? if Cap is scum is there a chance Oath is??

We said this earlier, but Noodle didn't elaborate enough in her will on that point. She simply said that if Capella is scum, then so is Oath. There's no reasoning. I think we should look at it in more detail if Capella flips scum, but I don't think it necessarily means that we should go straight for an Oath lynch. Especially seeing as he isn't acting suspicious.

opps

I think there is a better chance of oath being scum if Cap is town. I don't think it's a "Both or none" scenario like Noodle said in her will, I think it's an "Either or."

opps

It's probably more of a "one or the other" type deal. If Cap doesn't turn red or exalt, then Oath will probably be put in a tight spot.

Thank you for reminding me about that actually, i've been really lazy lately.

Oh and i'm acting "different" apparently. I have no idea why, is it because i'm not posting enough? I don't post very much in other games either, so i really don't know what you guys are talking about -_-
So i'm scum because i don't instantly trust you Sataric? you pmed me on the first day basically asking me my role. What if i have an important role and i'd rather not give it out to anyone who asks on the first day? In mean girls i had a reason to trust you because of the miller thing, but by the time of you and Ashtot pming, i really had no distinct reason to trust both of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That does make her seem more scummy, but I think mew said she wasn't going to answer her pms because she may be msging with scum. However, she hasn't defend herself and it seems like shes ignoring these claims.

Oh hi, i didn't notice you there.

Majority has been reached and I have received all possible day actions. Night post will go up at 21:00 (GMT).

Your name has come up a few times, yet I don't think I've seen you defend yourself. Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong too. =P
The same reason why i said i was going to vote for Capella and forgot to for like 20 minutes, sometimes i'm just stupid. Its a hard disease to live with. I saw Sataric bring up my name once before, but basically all she said was
"YOUVE CHANGED MEW, YOUR A DIFFERENT PERSON NOW *dramatic turn*"

Oh and i'm acting "different" apparently. I have no idea why, is it because i'm not posting enough? I don't post very much in other games either, so i really don't know what you guys are talking about -_-
So i'm scum because i don't instantly trust you Sataric? you pmed me on the first day basically asking me my role. What if i have an important role and i'd rather not give it out to anyone who asks on the first day? In mean girls i had a reason to trust you because of the miller thing, but by the time of you and Ashtot pming, i really had no distinct reason to trust both of you.
It's more of the content of your posts. You usually try and put more depth into your own posts, and you don't bandwagon so much (from what I've seen from playing mafia with you). :) Nobody ever said you were scum, only that you were acting scummy from not defending yourself.

So you didn't defend yourself before because you were feeling lazy? What if you do have an important role and we ended up lynching you because you were feeling 'lazy'?
If you have an important role to protect, then you should try and fight for it. Lazy or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wait, you were talking about the case you were making. Ignore that last paragraph.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh*

Geez, Zoey.

It's more of the content of your posts. You usually try and put more depth into your own posts, and you don't bandwagon so much (from what I've seen from playing mafia with you). :) Nobody ever said you were scum, only that you were acting scummy from not defending yourself.

So you didn't defend yourself before because you were feeling lazy? What if you do have an important role and we ended up lynching you because you were feeling 'lazy'?
If you have an important role to protect, then you should try and fight for it. Lazy or not.
Honestly i'm sorry for not being as active as i usually am in these games (even though i don't see a difference as i usually don't like to just repeat what people have already said. . ). As i said before, the reason i was inactive on Wednesday was because i thought the day post wasn't up yet. And i don't understand why its scummy not to trust someone on day one and give out a potentially important role. I had no reason to trust them so i didn't reply. Not replying in my eyes is basically a "no". I was going to write out a case on Capella last night but most of what i was going to point out has already been said and considering majority's been reached by this point i don't see a reason to anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh hi, i didn't notice you there.

ಥ_ಥ Senpai does't notice me crisforever*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back