• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Karla Ive been chatting with Jer in PM. Besides, I was almost WotC'd with a large portion of players in favor of it. Clearly that means my game style needs to change so Im working on it.

Supepenguin has been in irc quite a bit.

Why were you almost WotCed? I missed that.

Hoping for scum lynch unless its already up somewhere and I just didn't see it XD.
RedOrYellowRedOrYellow

Karla Ive been chatting with Jer in PM. Besides, I was almost WotC'd with a large portion of players in favor of it. Clearly that means my game style needs to change so Im working on it.

Supepenguin has been in irc quite a bit.
You know what I've been after this game - people's reads. I don't see how giving the thread your reads could offend people. So please, top suspects and top town.

Where have you been? Would have liked to hear your thoughts on the lynch. So far your posts have been contentless. Who are the most town players, and who do you think are the most anti-town?

Same applies to Superpenguin and oath, both of whom have been very quiet.

I literally sleep most of the day because I have a backwards sleep pattern than most people. By the time I had gotten on, the vote had already gone through. As for my suspicions? Andelsky(Because of the obvious evidence and Sataric. Sataric is an odd choice, seeing as we worked together last game, but when the game started he sent me a PM about working together and when I said I'd be down to do so he stopped PM'ing completely. Also for some reason he was completely against voting for SuperPenguin despite his whole pro-town spiel. Idk. I'm very tired and my logic is still flawed at the moment.

Alright - So it has been brought to my attention that Farobi has not only been online a lot, but that he has actually been informed multiple times of the ongoing Mafia game as well. If you take a look at his profile, there are visitor messages there from Aiko (ITookYourWaffles) who usually plays in these Mafia games, and she has been reminding him that the game is ongoing regularly, but he pretends to keep forgetting, and still has not contributed with a single post. He is usually not very active, but last time he acted this way and kept making excuses, he was scum - So we definitely need to keep an eye on him. I feel that no matter what alignment he has, it's really rude towards Tina and other hosts to sign up for a game if you're barely participating. I would like it if he could be replaced if he doesn't act soon, but that's ultimately not my call to make.

Last game in Mini Mini mafia, when Farobi was scum, he acted very pro-town.

I think hes a bored townie, IMO. But I haven't read as much past mafia games to analyze posts and whatnot.

The Andel case seems very persuading. Her defenses aren't the greatest and the evidence is good. Plus, with Karen's little tidbit we could most likely get scum from lynching Andel.

Also for some reason he was completely against voting for SuperPenguin despite his whole pro-town spiel. Idk. I'm very tired and my logic is still flawed at the moment.

So were you. You were against me as mayor, so why does it automicatically cast suspicion onto another player for the fact they were against me as mayor but that doesn't apply to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention, you basically try to remove yourself from everything you just posted by giving an excuse of you being tired, so if any of it is to be wrong or to put you in a bad position, you have posted an excuse.
To me, that last sentence makes your entire post void of meaning which seems to be something you were intentionally trying to do: Contribute without really contirbuting.

So were you. You were against me as mayor, so why does it automicatically cast suspicion onto another player for the fact they were against me as mayor but that doesn't apply to you?

I'd just appreciate to see people posting their thoughts and suspicions. Some of you only seem to know how to post when people accuse you of inactivity, and then you retaliate by pointing out something they haven't done perfectly either.

I've been in the IRC, and I decided to post some thoughts. I honestly would like to hear from the following:
Kuma
davidfosterwallace
Farobi
PrayingMantis10
MissNoodle
Feloreena

My thoughts on this lynch are that I think we are probably going to get scum, not third party. But either would be good. I'm hoping that this lynch allows us to safely know that our mayor is not scum/third party.

I'm hoping that this lynch allows us to safely know that our mayor is not scum/third party.

Unfortunately, no lynch can prove this unless all of the third party/scum are gone. The Mayor can very easily sacrifice a few Mafia or third party just to get the Town on their side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention, you basically try to remove yourself from everything you just posted by giving an excuse of you being tired, so if any of it is to be wrong or to put you in a bad position, you have posted an excuse.
To me, that last sentence makes your entire post void of meaning which seems to be something you were intentionally trying to do: Contribute without really contirbuting.

This is great. If you are pro-town, why are you knocking down your own posts? If you don't trust yourself, then how can you expect us to? On the other hand, this is perfect from a scum perspective. You state a position, but you don't want to tie yourself to it, in case you're forced to defend that position later.

I was against you because I found Trundle a better candidate than you at the time. All you do is pull **** out of your ass and lead bandwagon lynches against people. Aka the Sataric lynch last game(And don't try to give me the bull**** excuse that it was because you were scum because the whole time Purpl and yourself were sitting in the IRC saying how annoying he was) and the WotC bandwagon this game against Oath. Sure, I'll admit I'm bad at making cases/reasoning. I'm still new to the game. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that you would have made a piss poor mayor.

I was against you because I found Trundle a better candidate than you at the time. All you do is pull **** out of your ass and lead bandwagon lynches against people. Aka the Sataric lynch last game(And don't try to give me the bull**** excuse that it was because you were scum because the whole time Purpl and yourself were sitting in the IRC saying how annoying he was) and the WotC bandwagon this game against Oath. Sure, I'll admit I'm bad at making cases/reasoning. I'm still new to the game. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that you would have made a piss poor mayor.

I was just wondering why you can apply that evidence to any other player when you were doing the same thing...

No I know.

Id say one of the candidates, cory purpl trundle or jer is scum. Apparently Jer isnt though?? I got a bjt of trust in jer

Im going to say pally is scum if only to get her to post

I've been in the IRC, and I decided to post some thoughts. I honestly would like to hear from the following:
Kuma
davidfosterwallace
Farobi
PrayingMantis10
MissNoodle
Feloreena

My thoughts on this lynch are that I think we are probably going to get scum, not third party. But either would be good. I'm hoping that this lynch allows us to safely know that our mayor is not scum/third party.

Hi, I've posted 3 times today so I'm afraid I don't know how you decided to compile that list. As I said earlier , Karen would have happily told on anyone but Andelsky. Not only are they besties but Karen did not reply to Andel's pm's for help at the end of Bioshock. The lack of help led Andel to the irc where she let slip important information about scum allegiance. This lynch is not going to tell us anything about our mayor's allegiance. Andel will be a Mafia sacrifice if necessary.

Prayingmantis voted without much commentary. Wjere the hell is tom?

Scum team in my mind PrayingMantis Tom a mayor candidate pally.

No I know.

Id say one of the candidates, cory purpl trundle or jer is scum. Apparently Jer isnt though?? I got a bjt of trust in jer

Im going to say pally is scum if only to get her to post

Wait what. Who ever brought up my name? What is the case?

Back